Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] A magical March

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,708

This is where we can discuss  A magical March

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,228
    I so can not wait for this to start, I am so excited to see the new rewards, ty ty ty. :)
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    The way I play missions is to always only have 1 type of jam being produced (usually pineapple - I only have one factory)

I then, if I get a pineapple jam mission, harvest - start it again - and then use gold - shelve mission as I have enough at this point - then start production straight away.

If this change works the way it's been said - it will help as cherry jam missions either lead me to shelve if I have the stacker on or just wait the 30 mins. Which is a real PITA!
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I don't see many of the MF weekly events on the list, for example Hint of Hawaii.. etc
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I don't see many of the MF weekly events on the list, for example Hint of Hawaii.. etc
    I was just going to ask where they went to. They had never been on the event calendar, but normally there is always 1 running each day.  We did get the food truck back, but seem to have lost the main farm events in the process :(
  • BlackCat (US1)BlackCat (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    With or without the combined jam, missions are so slow I can't bear with them anymore. Stack master makes things even worse. I wish I had the time to sit here for hours trying to make some points for my coop. 
Sign In to comment.