Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

3 simultaneous co-op events again?

Does anyone else find it draining to have 3 co-op events all occurring at the same time?

I mean, we have tons of other events going too, but most are personal ones we can choose to do or not, I'm only talking the ones that we score points in as a co-op.

According to the recently posted calendar of events for the rest of this month, from Feb 25- Mar 1 it will happen yet again; we have Greta's DW, Coop Championship, and Urgent Delivery all simultaneously. I kinda wish we could cap the co-op events at 2 at a time (but not always 2)

Comments

• CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    For me personally. Urgent Delivery i have never played since it was introduced, waste of time and Greta's DW i play once a month MAYBE . The most time that i didn't bother with Dream Worlds anymore was 7 or 8 months i belive. Normal Tessa DW i like to play sometimes because i can do things on my time in peace.
  • I agree, 3 at once had my head spinning and the prizes for urgent delivery are too good for my smaller coop to pass up. Right now we have Tessas DW, new candy farm, and the hard worker silo.... no coop event. Wish I had urgent delivery now! 

BlueSky34
    The Back 40
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    So true Blue Sky, I agree that now would be a much easier time to have the airplane event instead of with 2 other coop events ;) 
  • Mathias (US1)Mathias (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    I agree. Having too many events at one time is kind of a pain. It's just too much going on at one time.
    Then add to that a new farm, such as viking farm, or candy farm.
    Can it be worked out so that there's not everything going on at the same time ?
  • BlackCat (US1)BlackCat (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Agree. Too much events at one time, not worth playing them all as their rewards are poor. Stopped doing DW, most of the temporary farms and all those weekly repetitive events, they are a waste of time. 
  • Does anyone remember when the Cooperative Championship used to be like barely once a month?  That was great back then! Then, it gave you something to look forward to.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I do remember that & I agree, it was looked forward to then, but now sometimes it's just dreaded because it comes so often

but I also recall players complaining back then, that it was too boring, they wanted more events ..... so they became more frequent & now players want them less often

Sign In to comment.