Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!
Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!
Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.
And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.
So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!
[Ended] Fantasy Farm ... Winners
The new horse season has a fantasy theme.
Your task it to design your fantasy farm: permanent, temporary or dream.
You can include dragons, fairies, martians, sheep. snakes, dinosaurs, octopus. Whatever you want.
Mine rocks on the moon? Keep sheep and spin and weave? Mine clay and become a potter, or precious metals and gems and make jewelry?
The limit is your imagination.
There will be 5 winners each of
5,000 gold plus 100 seaweed fertilizer, 10 seaweed humus, 100 seaweed feed, 100 seaweed liquid fertilizer
CM Kara is your judge.Post in the thread if you can, but if you cannot then click here. I can post it for you. You do not need a google account
If you need to upload an image click here. You will need a google account unfortunately. Or give it to me in Discord.
If we can't find you in the system you cannot receive your prize.
Standard contest rules apply. HERE.
Or do we just describe it?
And does it have to be on Big Farm farmland? If so, where do we get an "empty land" to work with?
It says about the "quality of English", so does that mean just a description?
I'm sorry that I don't understand
It would be a brand new piece of BigFarm in the same way the Obsidian Farm came into existence.
I remember when we only had a main farm, then one day the Gourmet Farm popped followed by the Flower Farm. Now we have temp farms and dream farms too.
So, if GGS were to introduce another farm where would your ideal farm be? What would the landscape be? and what would it produce?
お金 が なくなる と 関係 が 終わる
Okane ga nakunaru to kankei ga owaru ...(quando finiscono i soldi finiscono i legami)
Underwater gems farm. We already have some type of the gems in the game, many types of seaweeds and fertilizers. All those could be gained in some kind from underwater farm.
Once the Scuba Shop has been built and upgraded to level 1, the Shipwreck Adventure boat is available to rent. The rent will last according to the Shipwreck Adventure Level. Much like when players rent boats to fish for Catfish, Sturgeon, Mahi-Mahi, Grouper, etc. a window will open allowing player to fish, this new Shipwreck Adventure Boat will also open up a window that shows a shipwreck, sharks, treasures scattered about. Players need to watch out for sharks. To collect an item simply click on the treasure and the scuba diver will swim to the location and pick up the item. But if the shark is there you cannot pick up the item and must wait for the shark to move out of the way. While waiting for the shark to move, click on other treasure items. The more you gather, the better for you. But like said before, watch out for the sharks, they are fast and they are watching. When the time runs out, the Shipwreck Adventure window will close and you will be found at the dock near Oleg on the Flower Farm area. If you did not collect all the treasures, no worries, the Shipwreck Adventure will return in 24 hrs. One thing to note is that all equipment is used up and must be made again before going out the next day.
Procedures (Levels 1-4) Note: All building and upgrading will be done with farm dollars or gold. Each upgrade will cost more than the previous level.
Before players can participate in this Shipwreck Adventure, they must build a Scuba Shop (upgraded to Level 1) on the Flower Farm area (players do not need to own the Flower Farm). Upgraded constraints are as follows:
Level 1 Shipwreck Adventure—players must be at least level 12
Level 2 Shipwreck Adventure—players must be level 100
Level 3 Shipwreck Adventure—players must be level 250
Level 4 Shipwreck Adventure—Players must be level 400+
This shop can be upgraded to 4 levels. With each upgrade players will enjoy an expanded Adventure pleasure and will add time (more oxygen to the tanks)
Level 1: Players will have only 1 shipwreck with unknown amounts of treasures scattered throughout. They will also only have 5 minutes of oxygen to find and collect all the treasures. (this is done by mouse clicking on the object)
Level 2: Players will have 2 shipwrecks to explore (one after the other). Second ship will appear only after the 1st one’s treasures are all located and collected. Allotted time is 8 minutes. Time is of the essence.
Level 3: Players will have 3 shipwrecks with 12 minutes allotted time. 3rd boat will appear after the first 2 are completed. Time is of the essence.
Level 4: Players will 4 shipwrecks with 15 minutes of allotted time.
Note: For levels 2-4, a new boat won’t appear until all the treasure from the boat and area have been found. Time is of the essence.
Once the total allotted time for all the achieved levels is used up, the event will close and players will find themselves at the Flower Farm. After 24hrs, player may return for another Shipwreck Adventure.
The Scuba Shop
This is the place where all the necessary equipment is constructed for the Shipwreck Adventure.
Items to be made: Diving mask, scuba suit, fins. Each item takes different times and different amounts & combinations of rubber latex from edge plants, cloth, water tubes, mineral wool to make and can produce only one item at a time, so careful planning is necessary if you want to have the appropriate gear ready for the next Adventure.
The Collection Box and the Oxygen tanks are permanent and will increase as the Scuba Shop is upgraded. Upgrades allow for more
Types of Treasures
Gold coins (scattered loose or in chests)
Mystery barrels (may contain combination seaweed products, combination fruits, combination hardware for Village factories, diamonds, obsidian, combination horseshoes, etc.)
Occasionally diamonds or obsidian may be found scattered about the ocean floor.
The airport on Gourmet Farm gets repurposed as a Space Port.
The moon rocket needs to be built from stuff made in the Co-op Village Factories – steel beams, glass tiles, nails, portholes, etc.
Once the moon rocket is completed, supplies have to be loaded – water, food. etc.
The rocket then takes off for the moon colony. While there, a few buildings and tractors are constructed:
1. Level 1 moon lab – YELLOW – regular catalyst is made there from moon dust gathered with the Space Sucker tractor.
2. Level 2 moon lab – GREEN – rare catalyst is made there from subsurface moon pebbles dug up with the Leaping Lunar tractor
3. Level 3 moon lab – TEAL – precious catalyst is made there from ice rocks collected by the Dark Digger tractor from lunar caves
4. Level 4 moon lab – BLUE – unique catalyst is made there from rock mined deep under the moon surface by the Moon Mole tractor
5. Level 5 moon lab – PURPLE – legendary catalyst is made there from meteorite fragments sniffed out in dangerous moon craters by the Clavius Caterpillar TractorIt can be a temporary farm, say for 3 months, twice a year. The moon rocket can return to the space port to deliver catalyst and for more supplies, and can be upgraded for more carrying capacity, but only at the space port. Catalyst has to be transported back to earth, and there may be a tiny, tiny chance the moon rocket can run into problems. The labs can only be built in order of difficulty, so lab 1 must be built first, then lab 2, etc. and can be upgraded. There are two building slots, one for the labs and one for the tractors. If a factory is full, catalyst has to be delivered to earth first before production in that factory can resume. Astronauts can be hired in the job center in the co-op village (or a new building, the BF Space Program Offices can be placed in the village) to speed up production and they accompany the rocket to the moon. Strategy and planning will be fun here to get maximum production value from the moon colony.
A permanent farm between the main farm and the snack farm.
Beautiful landscape, forest, mountains, lake, meadows in the area.
A building with holiday apartments. Restaurant. Wellness area with swimming pool, sauna, fitness room.
Stables and outdoor enclosures for the animals: cows, ponies, donkeys, pigs, goats, rabbits, dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, geese.
The number of guests earns points, XP and vacation dollars. The holiday dollars are needed to manage the buildings.
The restaurant works similar to the Oktoberfest. Dishes must be prepared/delivered according to the number of guests. You should be able to use the products from the existing farms (dairy, bakery, mermaid bay) or create something new with the holiday dollars.
The use of the wellness area by the guests earns additional points/holiday dollars.
Visiting the stables/petting/feeding the animals by the guests also earns additional points/holiday dollars.
Special activities bring many additional points: milking, riding, mucking out the stable, mowing the meadow.
Sale of organic products in the farm shop.
The acquired points can be exchanged for gold/obsidian/diamonds and used on the main farm.
Danke jonquille6 FR1 ~Elite-Farmer~ Wir haben Plätze frei!
Windows 10 Home Version 2004 - Firefox 86.0 64-Bit
I would like to see a (Gothic (type) Supernatural Farm).
1. It would have in it gothic (type) building's & stables.
2. Mushroom Houses or Hut's, Dark Castles, ect.
3. The Chars would Be > Fairies, Gnome's, Tree people, Witches, Zombies & maybe chars for the Holidays Like Halloween would have Vampires & Werewolves, Xmas would have Holly/Plant folks, or Snow People ect.
4. The Garden's would look old & have creeping vines on them, We would be able to grow Pumpkins and such for the holiday's, Pumpkins for Halloween, & Mint & Holly for Xmas ect.
5. there would be new decorations to be placed around our farms that have the gothic type look to them and also fairy type as well.
6. The Tree's would be creepy looking, and We would be able to grow fruit like poison apples, oranges, lemons ect, that witches could use for spells and be able to make tombs, wands, couldron and such.
7. The Animals could be Unicorns instead of Horses, Bat's instead of Chickens, Flying Monkey's instead of goats, Ogres instead of cows, Goblins instead of piggies, Ect.
That is My dream since I am a Gothic (type) player, It would be so nice to have a Gothic (type) Farm.
P.S. I forgot to mention Haunted with Ghost's as well, & I changed the bulls to Ogres, sorry I was nervous when I was doing this the first time around, I thought to myself after I posted this that (wait Bulls do not give milk!!),
This new area of Big Farm can be a fantasy cave to explore and find gold, diamonds, and obsidian and much more. To gain access one must feed the dragon. The meals he wants come from the Mermaid Bay as well as fish from the Deep Sea Area. He will tell you daily what he wants to eat and how much. Once he gets his fill he will go to sleep for several hours. This is the prime time to go exploring and find valuable items. Some will be easy to pick up (click on the item) others will need a pickaxe or shovel (items made in a special building that will be added to the Village Area). If you have in your inventory a pickaxe, rope, shovel, and flasks for collecting liquids to make catalysts then you can click three times to collect the harder items (such as obsidian or diamonds that are imbedded in the cave walls or to dip the flasks into various colored liquids)
If the dragon wakes up while you are still in the cave you must feed the dragon again whatever he desires (note: it may not be what was given before) So if you don’t have that meal in your inventory, you must leave the cave and go make more in the Mermaid Bay
The special manufacturing building located in the Village will make
1. Glass flasks with corks using glass from the Metals factory, and cork from the Tannery
2. Pickaxes and shovels use steel beams and oak wood
3. Rope is made from wire produced in the Metals Factory and the composite fibers in the Spinning Mill on the Ranch
Items Found in Cave and Produced in the New Manufacturing Building
Obsidian Gold Liquids for Catalysts Diamonds flask Pickaxe/shovel Rope
I'm in my main farm and suddenly it happens:
We hear a loud noise and a dragon volcano suddenly appears. But we get scared because this means attached, the dragon queen likes attached and always treats us to treats and coffee. But she needs ingredients to make cakes for her dragon princesses and dragon princes and her supply has run out and worst of all, their birthday is coming soon. We have to help the dragon queen to collect products for birthday parties. The Dragon Queen has promised us twice as many diamonds as food that we collect for her!
The contest has ended now and I've chosen the winners. I really love how much effort you've put into this and I'd love to see all of those farms in Big Farm!
Blue Denim (US1)
Thanks to all of you for participating! You brought me into fairytale lands
I'll do the payouts on Monday, 20/03/2023
All prizes have been paid