Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Round #1 OVER] Mystery Contest

11214»

Comments

My old brain can't keep up.
    Think I'll go watch "Murder on the Orient Express" again - lol... it's an easier mystery to solve.
  • Thank you soooo much, @RosyStarling and @Maty :blush:

Sorry for being late ...

I pick box number 24 hoping I'm lucky again.

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 04.02.2023

500 gold  ! in box 24

I'm hoping BugsBunny will be around shortly
  • Awesome! Thank you! <3
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I see the status of this one is on hold again. I look forward to when it can be re-started, this has been fun !

Congrats @Jule Kätzchen (DE1) !!
    Think I'll go watch "Murder on the Orient Express" again - lol... it's an easier mystery to solve.
    I love the book and some of the screen adaptions. Which of them are you watching?

Thank you, Heather :)
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    have we reached number 45 now or are we starting over again, When BugsBunny is back ?
  • There still seems to be plenty of Mystery Box's to open...hopefully more of us will have a chance?
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    This one is on hold per Rosy .  I agree Heather, it has been fun!  I am ready for Bugs to make his grand entrance :-)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 05.02.2023
    So happy to see you back, Bugs. Please don't scare me like that. You and Rosy are the heart and soul of our community. God bless.  o:)
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hello Everyone.

I am putting this contest to hold as i cannot continue this due to some personal reasons within my real life, however I'll resume this once I am back :) 

The winners so far are:

Eisengel1 (DE1) - Community Decoration (Bouncy Castle)
    Heather Norsk (US1) - 500 Gold
    Bennet Drake (US1) - 500 Gold
     Schmetterlinge (DE1) - 1000 Gold
     Jule Kätzchen (DE1) -500 gold

and since the raffle only has four tickets issued, each ticket owner will get 500x gold.

@BigRoberta (IT1)  - 500 Gold
    @antigone6 (US1) - 500 Gold
    @antigone6 (US1) - 500 Gold
    Heather Norsk (US1) - 500 Gold + 25 seaweed fertiliser, 5 seaweed humus, 25 seaweed feed, 25 seaweed liquid feed

If i missed out somebody in the results above, or if you spot something wrong please let me know.

Thank you for participating.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny  & All your Mods!

If our lovely Bunny has made an error it may be better to contact me instead.

• Eisengel1 (DE1)Eisengel1 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 135
    Bugs Bunny, I hope life gets back to normal soon and wish you all the best until then. Thank you for the competition. He was a lot of fun.
  • Congrats to all the winners!
     :D 
    I love the book and some of the screen adaptions. Which of them are you watching?

I watched the 1974 version with Albert Finney and Ingrid Bergman.

I watched the 1974 version with Albert Finney and Ingrid Bergman.

Ahhh, that's the best one. :smiley:
    Prizes are paid EXCEPT Antigone6 (US1)   .... looks like you changed your name.

Can you give me your new your new name to relieve you prize
  • Oha! She's @24K Mayhem (US1)  now B)

Thank you for the gold, Rosy :)
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Apologies Rosy,  and ty Jule :-)
    @24K Mayhem (US1) I can put your claim in then 

Payouts are normally done every 1st and 3rd Monday (I know yesterday was Wednesday :smiley: ) so there may be a delay
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Rewards have been rec'd, thank you so much !
    Congrats to everyone, I think this was fun, and it was nice chatting with you all  :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file