Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Big Farm goes mobile

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

You can discuss  Big Farm goes mobile here

Comments

• CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    I am already playing Big Farm from my phone when im at work. I've been doing it for years.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

B) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I am already playing Big Farm from my phone when im at work. I've been doing it for years.
    I think that might be through puffin browser or a normal web browser, this update will make it more interactive + comfortable in mobile devices.

I have a hard enough time seeing the stuff on BF using my laptop. Many time I need to enlarge my laptop screen to 150% and I have a 17" screen!  I can't imagine what my poor eyes would have to go through playing BF on my tiny cell phone. :(
    Some do prefer the big screen, some prefer the mobile screen, it's all upto the user, and their preference, from my personal point of view, I would love to do it in big screen but whenever I'm travelling mobile is more good.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 19.01.2023
    I only play Big Farm on My Desktop, I am good with that, :) , but for those who want to play on a tiny phone good luck with that, My eyes can't handle small screens.

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 19.01.2023
    It is possible now see  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/208674/play-big-farm-on-a-mobile-device

but it does not work for a LOT of people
    Note the paragraph at the bottom

"Please be aware that due to the fact that the game itself is still targeted at PCs, playing the game on a mobile device could result in some unique errors, which cannot be accounted for."

The new app should work well and smoothly for all

PS I'm with FarmerCli and Blue Denim for me I think the screen will be too small to do much
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • for some years im playing it on my cell phone, not for all day, but for starting some task at the temp farms, and some harvesting some goods.

but all day play, dont think it is that the solution for me.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

<3 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 23.01.2023
    I've been able to login to my farm on my phone using the Brave browser and loading is VERY slow with lots of lag. Will this be faster? I like being able to use my phone to chat with my coop members when I'm away from my PC. <3
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) You can try Puffin brower. I've been using it for years and no problems. I have a samsung a52s and the game load very fast
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 24.01.2023
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) You can try Puffin brower. I've been using it for years and no problems. I have a samsung a52s and the game load very fast
    @CyberJohn (RO1) Thanks, I'll check out Puffin. I have the same concern as FarmerCli though. My old eyes can't handle the small screen for long without eyestrain. Even on my PC, I stopped doing the events where you hunt for stuff like mushrooms, pumpkins, candy, etc.  B)
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Latest update is in preparation for the mobile beta.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Is it faster now? I don't want to spend money for nothing.
Sign In to comment.