Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Level 10 cow give less milk than a level 9?

I was looking in to updating my cows to level 10 but in the info I saw that I get less milk from the shed if I update to level 10.

Level 9 gives me 1.792 milk

Level 10 will give me 1.734 milk

Is this wrong in the info or is the info correct? Same thing with all other cows I have on my farm.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    And it is costing more feed :(

I have reported it
  • AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687
    Thanks Rosy!

Also looked at my tropical sheds but those also give less at level 10

I don't own normal sheds anymore so I can't check those.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    and that one too, is using twice as much feed
    I was curious, so I went to look at my farm.

What I found is the same for all of my; colossal, copious, regular (8x5), and tropical cowsheds, and that is;
     - I do get a little more milk for level 10 than I do for level 9, but I get less dung. Level 10 however, is requiring 10 feed instead of 5 for me as well.
     - I think perhaps it is not recognizing the water tower because I had someone without a tower look, and their cowsheds require 10 feed for all levels.  That player has regular, candy & tropical cows. All of theirs show from level 9 to level 10, an increase in both milk and dung.
    Did you already update them or did you also look in the info?

The watertower could explain the extra feed but I also would get less milk and dung if I update any of my sheds.

So I will not pay diamonds and use extra workers to get less milk ;p
    the cows are level 9 now, I looked in the info tab to see what level 10 would be

it should be less feed though with a water tower, not more, I was thinking maybe something with the programming might not be recognizing the water tower at that level & perhapsthat's why it's using more feed
    I've been thinking about this a little and if the watertower is not taken in consideration in the info tab, than maybe the different booster deco's are not taken in consideration eigher? I have quit a few on my farms.

I did remove the badges from my boosterboard before checking the info tab. 
    I was thinking the same thing, that it might just be the info tab that is not recognizing the water tower or other things ... it's hard to say though, until we upgrade one
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    One in my coop has lvl. 10 pigs.
    Normal pigs lvl 10 gives 458 pigs. The tropical lvl 10 gives 624 pigs, both with orange feed,
    so it must clearly be an error in the info
    I also think there is a error in the info, just put a cow in an upgrade to level 10, I will post the results here tomorrow. :)
    My upgrade is done and it's clearly a error in the info, I get 85 more milk and 16 more dung without badges on my boosterboard. I also need the correct amount of feed. :)
    well that is certainly good news !!  :)
    .... but still an error in the info section I hope they're able to correct
Sign In to comment.