Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

World Cup Bug

There is not working something because we not get points from last match England - Iran, this problem was also with first match!

I think problem is to time between Qatar and Europe because they are 2 hr ahead of us !

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Reported
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 21.11.2022
    I have also not received point for the England match.

After so many events, it is again bugged.
    I am curious what will happen with matches in the knock out stage....when matches are extended after a draw. That was always bugged.

Whether the time difference is a factor? I see that the event correctly shows the match Netherlands - Senegal as being currently played. So that timing workes. 
  • Red Rose (RU1)Red Rose (RU1) RU1 Posts: 182
    I have also not received point for the England match
    Same here. Haven't received my points for the England match either
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    I tried to contact support and send photo of  the whistles in England-Iran game, But did not work. An error occurred. Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later, said support.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    When will we expect the payout for the England - v - Iran game?
    Doesn't look like anyone has received their rewards for the England - Iran match and no-one seems to be answering or letting us know what is happening.  Now the third match is halfway through, will we get a payout for this match or not.
    edited 21.11.2022
    @Mac56 (GB1)  I moved you to the thread already talking about it

@Juitsu (SKN1)  It has affected us all. You do not have to report individually
    We know there are issues in contacting Support :(

As soon as I have information I will post it

Post edited by RosyStarling on
    We now have the rewards for the England match - thank you.
  • AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687
    edited 21.11.2022
    Some of the players on the NL server got the rewards but not all. I didn't get any rewards.
  • I just received my trophies for the England Iran match. Only the trophies earned from donating on Iran were added to my total in the rankings. The trophies from England's 6 goals were not added to my total
  • I didn't receive rewards either...some people in my Co Op did but others did not.
    Some of the players on the NL server got the rewards but not all. I didn't get any rewards.
    Same in SKN, didn't get mine.
    GGS are aware that not everyone got what they expected.

Do send in individual Support tickets now 
    It's sad, still the same problems as last time. I made printscreens and will contact support again, but we will probably get a 'sorry' and if we're lucky some seeds from support and kiss our normal rewards goodbye.

It's sad, still the same problems as last time. I made printscreens and will contact support again, but we will probably get a 'sorry' and if we're lucky some seeds from support and kiss our normal rewards goodbye.

GGS are aware that not everyone got what they expected.

Do send in individual Support tickets now 
    An error occurred. Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later. Says Support ...  
  • CM KaraCM Kara Community Manager Posts: 160
    Howdy,

We are working with Live Data and that can lead to issues. We're sorry for the inconvenience but be aware that we are still looking into this! 

I'm sorry that it happened.

Kara
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    edited 22.11.2022
    sorry

Post edited by Morti (SKN1) on
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I tried to contact support and send photo of  the whistles in England-Iran game, But did not work. An error occurred. Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later, said support.
    @Juitsu (SKN1)
    I had the same error recently. What finally worked for me was to NOT include the attachment, and I was able to submit my support ticket. You can state in your message that you have a screen shot but the system isn't accepting it. Then if they need it, you can send it via email.
    @Juitsu (SKN1)
    I had the same error recently. What finally worked for me was to NOT include the attachment, and I was able to submit my support ticket. You can state in your message that you have a screen shot but the system isn't accepting it. Then if they need it, you can send it via email.
    :smile:
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    I didnt get my points and not only that... but your update messed up with my game. my CHWE stoped and I had milk for 20 hours!!! you know how many seaweed food this needs??? I am very mad for this
    they cant do one thing right. not mad.. furious!!!
    I wanted to close my farm , i thought my silo was running smoothly but no.. I had to play corn and then barley and use seaweed humus cause I have to leave , whose going to give them back to me????
    I contacted support but what for? they gone give me what? I want the 20 hours of my milk in the CHWE back.
    so dissapointed here 
    edited 24.11.2022
    Now some of my coop members get 5000 whistles for sorry, well I did not get those. And 5000 whistel do not make me happy, I want those  trophies from England-Iran game. I gave over 30 000 for England and for Iran 5000. Why is this so difficult? 
    Now some of my coop members get 5000 whistles for sorry, well I did not get those. And 5000 whistel do not make me happy, I want those  trophies from England-Iran game. I gave over 30 000 for England and for Iran 5000. Why is this so difficult? 
    Same here, I got 5000 whistels aswell. Wow great!

I'm missing over 10 milj trophies I gave 344k for england and 42k for Iran.

I hope this is not all we get, still waiting on an answer from support.
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    Also i have not get Trophy of match England and Iran 
    Some rewards are now up to date

You may need to relog

If you are still missing anything from earlier than the England match  contact SUPPORT

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253

Is it My imagination, or did I not get a reward? :(
  • karadok (PL1)karadok (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,122
    There was no goal in this match, so no one got any points. We only get rewards/point, if the team we gave whistles score a goal.
    There were 4 matches played yesterday, but I only got notifications for two of them. I was sick and only logged in twice so I don't remember which ones. but expected to see the last two today?
    But no, no new notifications for matches!!
    @Morti (SKN1)  Did you click through all the notifications?

edited 28.11.2022
    @Morti (SKN1)  Did you click through all the notifications?

Yes....

Oh, maybe not :-(
    I didn't notice if the green arrow was there

Missing rewards from the Iran vs England Match

We have started paying out the compensation.

Unfortunately, it won't be in one bundle as we just paid out one goal so far, so the others will follow. 

Players will get up to 4 compensation popups

Sign In to comment.