Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

WWC

Is it even possible to have such a high score in the WWC on the first day? Either this person is spending hundreds of dollars a day or is somehow cheating...
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Or they saved up a ton of seaweed. That is a very, very high score, indeed. Some players do spend enormouse amounts of money, but the payoff for WWC doesn't seem worth it.
  • I just checked seaweed fertilizer, used it on apples and got 15 farm points. To reach that score in one day, they would have had to produce apples with seaweed ~260,000 times in about 12 hours. It just doesn't seem feasible.

They also have 105 fertile fields, repeat harvesting wildflowers. You get 1 farm point each time wildflowers are produced (every 2 mins). 105*30=3150 points an hour, times 12 is only ~37000 points in 12 hours from fields.

Bear in mind this person is not even level 125... even with all the other sources of points combined, its hard for me to believe this person isn't cheating to some degree. Spending $5000 today wouldn't generate anywhere close to their score. 4 million points in 12 hours.......
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Don't fool your self. Yes it is possible. With the right boosters, sea weed products and help from fellow Co op members - one can easily get a high score. Not to mention the money some folks will throw at this add riddled game.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    It depends on the strategy they are using, however if you feel too suspicious about a player, please feel free to report it to the support team along with evidences and proper reasoning about why you feel suspicious.
  • I don't want to stir up controversy, that's why I blocked out all the names in the screenshot. I understand getting outspent by folks, it's part of the game design. This just doesn't seem possible, especially without a WOF to boost scores in this particular event.

I was hoping someone would be able to explain how its even possible to get that many points. This person is not in a large coop, and even with the assistance the numbers just don’t make sense in such a short time.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Mr. Greenthumb, you and I are in different  ranking categories in the WWC, but in mine there is a player that is about the same (except they are in a large coop).
    They have a LOT of fields (I did not count), and had a LOT of points right off the bat, and way more than anyone else in our ranking tier
    I'm guessing it might have something to do with fields?

• The fields have to be a contributing factor, Heather. Each other WWC I have noticed the top scorers have over 100 fields. What perplexes me is in the last WWC, the #1 rank player in my tier didn't even break 1 million points, over an entire month of game time.

I assume you are in a higher tier than I am, based on the scores of all players in your screenshot. Which makes it even more ridiculous that the #1 player in my tier has 3x the score the #1 player in your tier has, in 8 fewer hours of game time.

Until someone can explain how that is possible for a player at such a low level, I am going to assume this individual's play is not entirely above board. Again, will not be reporting them without concrete evidence, but I will be watching this person very closely. I'm sure I am not the only one, given their behavior in this and past events.
  • Boss_Hog (US1)Boss_Hog (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    Sounds like the same person I have been keeping an eye on.He/She is only level 121 and their level never goes up even though they keep on finishing high in all events.They belong to a 2 person coop.I would like to know the same thing as you and also how you can score so many points in events but stay the same level.
  • Yes Boss, its the same person. I had a feeling others were keeping an eye on this one. Their level has not gone up in months, which further calls into question how they could have scored so much so quickly in WWC without the aid of seaweed at all...
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    As @BugsBunny said if you are suspicious then contact Support

This is not a suitable topic for this  forum and I an closing the thread
This discussion has been closed.