Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Trash

There is full humbug for the party decoration of the Big farm. Only farm to put it is a mainfarm. Who needs village happines in mainfarm? Again BF managed to pull us by the nose. I didn't notice the information that the only place is the main farm, did someone?  All effort and get poop Happy birthday BF :(

Comments

• CM KaraCM Kara Community Manager Posts: 160
    Howdy Juitsu,

thank you for your feedback. I've noted and forwarded it. 

Additionally, I would like to remind you that you are talking to real people here. So using such language is not the best idea. 

Thank you.
    Kara
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    Sorry for the word my choice.
  • I too, am less than happy with how this event was run. I wasted time, several thousand bags of seaweed, which I also used Viking coins to buy more of, and some gold to try and finish all of the requirements only to have the ones I still couldn't finish filled for free. Now, with almost no seaweed left, it will be some time before I will be able to attempt to participate in other events. 
  • nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    I personally liked the challenge and the deco.  My wife (who also plays) figured out a better way to earn the items faster yesterday, so late into the night I was busy (mostly) finishing up mine.  Missed two second level achievements, but they were for small amounts of happiness.  The extra 300 storage is nice.
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    ...  My wife (who also plays) figured out a better way to earn the items faster yesterday, so late into the night I was busy (mostly) finishing up mine.  ...
    Sharing is caring! ;-)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 08.11.2022
    I liked the event. It was nice to figure out something new & different strategies for it. The deco reward itself is fabulous !!!  But, I will say that I too was disappointed to see 'after the fact' that it can only be placed on the main farm. I really don't want nor need another deco that can only be used on the MF (IMHO, there's too many already). But I suppose if I really want that extra storage, I will find a place ...... unless you think there's a chance they'll open it up to be place-able on any farm?
    Post edited by Heather Norsk (US1) on
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Are you talking about the Anniversary Celebration monument ?
    My item says nothing about storage, just a mostly empty 7 x 7 decoration as far as I can see.
    A good amount of happiness points, though.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Are you talking about the Anniversary Celebration monument ?
    My item says nothing about storage, just a mostly empty 7 x 7 decoration as far as I can see.
    A good amount of happiness points, though.
    When that deco is fully developed it will be a 5 x 5 deco and when you hover over it, it will show the 300 barn and happy points.

Oh I see,  thanks for the info.
    I had a lot of things jump out when I harvested, but kept getting mainly the flags so it is nowhere near being finished.
    Do you know if Greta will be able to dismantle it? I would put it on the decoration farm for the happiness points, but it won't go anywhere but the main farm.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I was disappointed in that the deco is huge considering the amount of happiness given, so my plan was to build it, then store or dismantle it. Unfortunately, once built, the deco didn't appear in my decoration tower. I like being able to look at them if I ever have to dismantle a deco.  Can this be fixed?
    Greta's purple truck is here, and she can dismantle the deco.
    Artful. this type of decoration never appears in the tower, I've had a few before.
    I assume it's because there are so many different looks on the single deco (and you can only get one) that they don't want to have so many empty spaces.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file