Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Big Farm Anniversary event progress

My Big Farm Anniversary event progress seems to have got reset sometime in the morning today.

Comments

• sylciafi (PL1)sylciafi (PL1) PL1 Posts: 320
    edited 31.10.2022

logging back in helps
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @SAUGATA4 (IN1)  It happened when the Candy Farm started

As sylciafi said a refresh will put things back

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Looks like this event reset.  Players are angry.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 31.10.2022
    OMG - this is awful  :'(

everything reset to 0%, and I had at least 1 part completed already ... I hope they can put our progress back again !!!

I wonder if they'd even be able to put it back AND still add in today's progress? 

EDIT:  found on another thread that logging off & back in resets this error - it worked for me, and all my progress is back :)
    YAY !
  • Same problem here! Plus I bought boosters to use during stackmaster missions, two for gold and it's ALL gone!
    Not happy.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Refreshing game restores totals.
    Merged the 2 threads in the same issue

As sylcifia and shazmd say a simple refresh does the trick
  • Refreshing game restores totals.
    Thank you @shazamd (US1)
    It worked!
  • ORCHARDS BADGES LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES RESET TO 1%/17%..ALL OTHER BADGES REMAIN COMPLETED.. REFRESHED GAME ALSO SIGNED OUT AND BACK IN AGAIN. IT DID NOT CHANGE THE PROGRESS STATUS.  WHY DID THE ORCHARD BADGES RESET?   I TYPE IN CAPITALS TO SEE THE PRINT... I REALLY AM NOT YELLING AT YOU (LOL) =))
    I know you refreshed but have you cleared your cache?

If you need help with that click HERE

if that fails contact SUPPORT
  • Starz5Farms (US1)Starz5Farms (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    edited 05.11.2022
    @RosyStarling ...yes i have cleaned cache...  is there anyway to upload a file here.,.. i would send a picture?  thank you for responding.. =))  ALSO I I FORGOT TO SAY THE ORCHARD BADGE BEFORE RESET WAS AT 98%.  Sorry ...caps...   
    Post edited by Starz5Farms (US1) on

But if you have cleared you cache etc it is time to contact Support - staff

You can send pictures to Support too

• @RosyStarling...Thank You.. I contacted support with a picture as you suggested.
    Have a wonderful Day/Evening  =)
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    I didn't get back my progress eater, only the one that was already 100%, the rest were in 98%, 96% range and I never got that back, clearing caches, reloading the game, signed in and out number of time didn't do anything, there is no point contacting support, something similar happent before and we never got the progress back, didn't even get any compensation for the loss, I give up, it is upsetting to do all that work for nothing,
    Contact SUPPORT 
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @Mariann (INT1)
    @Starz5Farms (US1)
    I wonder if it's just that the visuals are a bit confusing, but that you might still have all your progress? .....

If you finish collecting all of 1 chip, there is a 2nd round to get a little extra happiness & such

so, if you had something at 100%, you still get that reward (it hasn't disappeared) but the % circle starts over again for the 2nd round

if you complete 200%, then a green check will cover the badge

In the HP bars, the 1st 100% of each shows up in orange, the 2nd round shows up on blue. So, if your HP bar is still showing complete in orange, then you haven't lost anything, it's just the % circle is showing the 2nd round.

here is a pic of mine, if it helps to see
    (I have completed 200% on 5 chips, but the last one I have only completed 124% - - on that last chip, the rewards for the 1st 100% are correctly showing up in the center part of the box, but the % at the bottom and the circle around the chip are just showing 24% for the portion of the 2nd round that's been completed)

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I did not get to finish at all, but thank you for My Decorated 10'th Anniversary cake just the same, I put it on My main farm, :)
  • SAUGATA4 (IN1)SAUGATA4 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    I did not receive the deco in my inventory after ticking all the boxes from the last chance pending rewards.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I did not receive the deco in my inventory after ticking all the boxes from the last chance pending rewards.
    Have you tried refreshing your game? Everyone who played during the event should receive the deco (even if it was unfinished. This deco can only be placed in the Main Farm.  Check your inventory when at the main farm.  If it is still not there after trying the refresh/clear browser/cache, then you may need to contact Support.
  • SAUGATA4 (IN1)SAUGATA4 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    Have you tried refreshing your game? Everyone who played during the event should receive the deco (even if it was unfinished. This deco can only be placed in the Main Farm.  Check your inventory when at the main farm.  If it is still not there after trying the refresh/clear browser/cache, then you may need to contact Support.
    Tried refreshing but still not there in my inventory.
    edited 08.11.2022
    Are you looking when on the MAIN farm? That is the only place it will show.

If you really do not have it contact SUPPORT  as ChickadeeQuilter advised.
Sign In to comment.