Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Big Farm Sales

A few farmers (myself included)  that have tried to make a purchase from Big Farm sales are receiving an error message and have been receiving this message since yesterday.

Comments

• Sola (US1)Sola (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    edited 27.10.2022
    I also been getting error message too in Big Farm Sales
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 28.10.2022
    Which offers ?

Top right ? Offer hub ?  or ?

Can you provide a screenshot of the error message please?

Or exactly what the error message says.

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494

It is from the BF sales top right. Where many different offers such as the growth bundle, are

You need to contact SUPPORT now

There are other reports too now

Thank you Rosy.  I sent in a  support ticket with a pic of the error message.
    Any word when the Big Farm Sales will be fixed? Thank you
  • Mathias (US1)Mathias (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    When I click on the BF % icon at the top of the screen, (to buy gold, balloon tokens, etc) it comes up with a message saying
    An error occurred, please try again later.
    This has been ongoing for 5 days now. I sent Big Farm a note saying this, but get no reply, and the issue still remains.
    I need to know if this is a Big Farm issue, or is it on my end.
    side note: everything else in the game works fine, and I have no internet problems on my computer.
    HELP !!!!!
    @Mathias (US1) I moved you to the current thread on this topic

GGS are already aware or the issue

You should have had an automated acknowledgement from Support immediately

It takes up to 5 working days for a human response from Support. Yesterday Germany had a Public Holiday yesterday. Parts of it today as well

So if you sent a a Support ticket Friday the 5 working days are next Tuesday ish

ty Rosy for the info  :)
  • So Rosy, you should be getting GREAT Holiday pay since you are the only one working then :))
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 12.11.2022
    Watch those so called sales above your tasks.  :open_mouth:
     There is one currently running offering "Decorations" Well guess what = Not a single decoration is for sale!! All are skins/appearances - when did these become "Decorations" ???  :s Talk about misleading!! Wow and we thought the in game ads where bad!!
    @Data King (US1)  Can you provide a screenshot please?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @Data King (US1)  Can you provide a screenshot please?
    I wish lol No I am not that good with computers. It was a Sale box we usually get above the tasks. This one said "Sale - Decorations" Well to my surprise when I opened it to see the selection of "Decoration" they may have for sale. I find nothing but appearances/skins for sale.
     These are not "Decorations" Yes they may change the appearance on your farm but they do not provide any happiness to lower production costs!
Sign In to comment.