Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Solo CC missions

13»

Comments

• Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    27 Missions with no stacker: Average time between missions 10 s
    54 Missions with Stacker: Average time between missions = 19 s

81 missions so far all of them with 6 people in them.

Spread of products is pretty even - 6-7 missions of each item on average
  • -Tigerlily- (GB1)-Tigerlily- (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    edited 21.10.2022
     Instead of going for win with maximum points each mission just accept the fact that the algorithm doesn`t like those that win every mission with huge quantities. Just produce less and accept lower placings in missions and you should begin to find more missions with players doing the same as you. 
    Hi Mashy, I tried this approach this morning. Got my first mission very fast (it occasionally happened before), fully packed with 6 players I haven't had for over year, harvested, shelved quickly until I had to go. Started another mission lunch time and Bingo! Back to square one: exactly the same twentyish people from the Solo Mission Club! 5 min search and two-three players if you are lucky or solo if not. The stacker makes everything worse: more solo missions as the ones I left behind are stuck in whatever mission I shelved and other 18 or so are offline (AmazingRose already mentioned about it before and I totally agree!). Personally I think the system spit you out from our Solo Mission Club (noticed you have been absent for two weeks) and replaced you with Mac who is suffering now (she was not in our club before).
    As a developer myself - I stand by my 2 options! 

Either broken and not going to be fixed (but still broken) or deliberately rubbish and targeting a few players!
    Hi Mat, cannot agree with you more! The script is broken (has been broken for at least one year) and GGS don't care. What kind of script is that that picks players up by random from time to time for first mission only but then persistently targets the same small group of players? I don't care any more, just ignore CCs because I feel sick of solo missions and 5 min searches. By the time I get mission I forget that I was searching for it because I have better things to do than staring at the monitor in hope to get a decent mission. A shame that it affects other players who are keen on CCs.
  • 27 Missions with no stacker: Average time between missions 10 s

Could you please explain to me, Mat, as a software developer, how it happens that you have a huge range of players in level for missions with no waiting time but I'm stuck with searching forever to get a solo mission at the same time as other players from the GB server are searching? Why am I always getting the same players (they know themselves)? How can you create such script? Is it intentional? I had some programming lessons as a part of my last degree but random should be random! There is no randomness in CCs for me.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    from what I understand, it is not random, but they have some algorithm that determines the players they pair together. I could be wrong, I'm not a computer person, but that's how I understood it.

IMHO, it's like the offers in the hub - many players in my coop will get the same offers as others at the same time, and see certain ones frequently, but there are 2 of us that almost never get one particular offer & never have the same ones as anyone else.
    Why would there be different offers for different players at different times, and why offer some particular things to some players more than others
    BTW, this goes for offers for gold as well as farm cash & does not appear to have anything to do with who buys gold or not, nor buying gold regularly or occasionally - we haven't been able to figure out a similarity between any players that see the same offers at the same time.
    27 Missions with no stacker: Average time between missions 10 s

Could you please explain to me, Mat, as a software developer, how it happens that you have a huge range of players in level for missions with no waiting time but I'm stuck with searching forever to get a solo mission at the same time as other players from the GB server are searching? Why am I always getting the same players (they know themselves)? How can you create such script? Is it intentional? I had some programming lessons as a part of my last degree but random should be random! There is no randomness in CCs for me.
    I wish I could - I have no idea how GGS' algorithm works / doesn't work.

Randomness is the biggest myth in programming - true random doesn't really exist programatically - you have to start with a seed (which could be a combination of any number of variables)

It's possible that GGS have various 'pools' of players that can be put in missions (this part we will never know) If you are in a pool with only 20 people and none of them are online - you will get solos and a long time before starting a mission!
    Final Stats from my CC missions this time round:

Played 167 Missions
    Missions without Stacker = 113
    Missions with Stacker = 54

There was only 1 mission with less than 6 people and there were 5 of us - It was an Alfa mission

The spread of Player levels over all missions was 31 - 910 (I'm level 203)

The spread of missions is below:

So a pretty decent spread!

• bonnmoran (SKN1)bonnmoran (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 38
    Hi! I wonder what have happened! Many many times lately I have had upcomming missions, and I am alone-no competions! Not fun at all! Once a while is okay, but 10 times a day!!
    Kindly Bonnmoran/Moder jord
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @bonnmoran (SKN1) I moved you to the current thread already discussing the issue
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Final Stats from my CC missions this time round:

Played 167 Missions
    Missions without Stacker = 113
    Missions with Stacker = 54

There was only 1 mission with less than 6 people and there were 5 of us - It was an Alfa mission

The spread of Player levels over all missions was 31 - 910 (I'm level 203)

The spread of missions is below:

So a pretty decent spread!

Sure it's evened out based on the type of mission, but when you figure we can have as many fields, stables and orchards that we can fit, but we are limited to only 3 jam factories and 3 mills ... that is uneven.  Your chart shows that 40 of your missions were limited to those buildings (so almost 1/4 of all missions limited to 6 total buildings).
    When you have 26 jam missions in 1 stacker run, but can only have 3 factories than can complete those - that's just impossible without using gold, or shelving with zero. It also makes it unfair when not using the stackmaster, because the required amount to shelve a jam mission requires at least 4 harvests, but we're limited to 3 buildings. I just can't see the 'even-ness' in that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file