Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fall WoF and tokens

The Fall WoF gives, to the right, notice of 50% more prizes and tokens for the "FESTIVE CHRISTMAS WoF". We noticed it yesterday in our co-op.
This morning we logged on, having earned prize #67 in the CC progress prizes - 5 Autumn Wheel tokens. NONE of our co-op members received those, nor did we get any "festive WoF tokens.
So it seems the event is messed up and needs a fix.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I've reported it but please could you and your coop members also contact support

• I've reported it but please could you and your coop members also contact support

I will let them know. Hard to take a screenshot of an issue like that, but we'll try.
  • Support contacted and attached the following screenshot that shows:
    1. The incorrect tokens being offered in CC.
    2. The check that shows we earned prize #67.

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    looks promising

I hope they can correct the error for you.  It can only be done for those have contacted support so do encourage the entire coop.

• Got the acknowledgement from GGS support that my help ticket was received on 9 October but have not heard a word from them since :neutral:

Sign In to comment.