Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Build a third Barn!

13»

Comments

• That would be useful. thank you. Let me know of your progress.
  • Emmarel (IT1)Emmarel (IT1) IT1 Posts: 22
    @davidharrell (US1)  There is an old discussion here Library info and book cost — Big Farm - Forum (goodgamestudios.com) . Spreadsheets are still available :smile:
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 07.04.2022
    @davidharrell (US1) https://bigfarm.fandom.com/de/wiki/Handbücher    Here's a link to the upgrade costs for handbooks on the Big Farm Wiki site and are up to date. They are in German, but are easily translated to English.                            
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The Handbooks in the GGSWiki are HERE
    It has the prices

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 07.04.2022
    hello, are you sure the prices are correct?
    i think in the GGSwiki are higher and the last book is missing so... maybe the books arent updated?
    I asked and they believe that what they have put is correct

Edge plants and Temp Farms are missing

If you can give an example of where it is wrong they will look into it

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 07.04.2022
    wildflowers for example
    it says for the 11th book we need 2.384.000 gold
    but what I see is 816.000

or milk
    for the 7th book it says we need 525.000 gold but mine says 153.000

and where is the 6th book?? I can't see it 

• The Handbooks in the GGSWiki are HERE
    It has the prices

The prices are clearly wrong, it had wildflower book level11 at 2.4 million gold
    I've passed that information on.

They will look in to it

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I took a quick look with comparing some things and what most likely has happened is that they were updated when those extra handbook levels were updated. But since then, the prices for level 6 and above handbooks have decreased and those will be the incorrect values. From what I saw, level 1 to level 5 was correct for all the handbooks I checked.

I have a whole bunch of handbooks at level 5 to level 7, so you can send me a message or ask me here if you want me to type them up with their gold cost amount for level 6 to level 8.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    am I the only 1 thinking more barn space will have them asking for more stuff in events??
    I personally am not sure about that. I don't remember much of changes in requirements for more stuff in events when we were given the ability to build our barns to level 10.  For years we could only have level 9 barns. The extra barn allows us all to do a bit of "stockpiling" instead of having to be "interrupted" to sell before going on with what we were doing in missions, or events.
     think some events will be effected....the crashed airplane sure asked for a higher quantity after leveling up my barns  from level 8 to level 9. So I am not building it
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 13.08.2022
    I don't know about the other items, but the amount of pigs needed to shelve a mission has increased.
    It used to take me 3 particular pens, now it needs more.  
    edit: And feed, too.(was164 now 320) 
    (I haven't leveled up.)
    Post edited by GrammaLeah (US1) on
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I believe that it has to do with rebalancing due to the third barn.
    Missions have nothing to do with storage, only harvesting; so that makes little sense.  
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @GrammaLeah (US1)
    I agree about the barns.
    I have 3 barns & I still only need 164 feed for a mission.
    Perhaps it's a 2nd mill that changes that one?  (I still only have 1)

As for pigs, I haven't paid attn to a change .... but I do recall a couple years ago that the # of rep pts we got per  pig harvested had increased, when there were no other changes to mission points.  Perhaps that got re-balanced? - or perhaps you added more pigstys or upgraded some, as that can adjust how many are required?
    The pigs were an overnight thing. One day I needed 2 pens, the next it took 3 pens.
    I have since leveled up (oh how I wish we could reject those xp points), but it happened before that.
Sign In to comment.