Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Congrats for multiplys acc, Cheers it on Octoberfest!

walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
I want now to see GGS, how multiply account,  how they are good in Octoberfest, you are destroying this game totally.
Its better to call this game now from big farm to Multiply games :(( Everything is going bad if  you want us to left this game just say. 

Just a example 

from 70 players with all building on Octoberfest max, you can win 42milion points, so you not predict good this ;) This is first problem from a lot problems that will coming on future, i can not report a multiply account now because you allowed it to play. So congrats!

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Players with multiple accounts who exploit the game will be banned from the game.  The system has a way of knowing. :)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    I want now to see GGS, how multiply account,  how they are good in Octoberfest, you are destroying this game totally.
    Its better to call this game now from big farm to Multiply games :(( Everything is going bad if  you want us to left this game just say. 

Just a example 

from 70 players with all building on Octoberfest max, you can win 42milion points, so you not predict good this ;) This is first problem from a lot problems that will coming on future, i can not report a multiply account now because you allowed it to play. So congrats!
    Understanding you! It seems that multiple accounts are a big problem on many servers :/
    Players with multiple accounts who exploit the game will be banned from the game.  The system has a way of knowing. :)
    I have a question, some people sell/give away or share one or more of their extra farms with someone/some others. Can GGS find them too? 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    They would need to be reported.

It is not policed by GGS

And, Blossom, did you notice the change? .... Multiple accounts are now allowed on the same server

They would need to be reported.

It is not policed by GGS

And, Blossom, did you notice the change? .... Multiple accounts are now allowed on the same server

That farm is reported :)

No, I haven't played much in the last month as I've been sick and haven't had time to go through the rules again - but oops, did they actually change that rule :O I think they have fixed many good things recently, but this one is not good - unfortunately some people take advantage of having extra farms to hurt and bully other players which I have experienced myself but also some other problems. (now I don't want to incept on that person who hurt me, I mean that generally mean that in the long run there will be problems for many players)
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    Not wanting to be controversial and this is a genuine question:

How would having multiple farms allow someone to bully another user?
    There are some pranks still about

They were withdrawn from the game because of misuse

I know personally of one farmer who could not play for 2 weeks because of a sustained attack
  • Grandpa Squeak (US1)Grandpa Squeak (US1) US1 Posts: 182
    edited 21.09.2022
    Really? The pranks tab has not been removed from my naughty or nice window and I still have 2 leprechaun and 4 tanuki pranks in my inventory. Can you check on this please?

Edit - Misread your post.

I would be just as happy if the "earned ones" were removed from the game. My coop was in tight competition with another coop during a CC and right at the end they bombed me and some of our other top players to make sure that we couldn't beat them.
    edited 21.09.2022
    Oh yes leprechaun and tanuki pranks are still there

Previously in the Naughty and Nice event we could buy them 

Now it just from the leprechauns and tanuki limiting their availability

Some people still have these old ones in their inventory too.
    Fortunately they can no longer buy more

If I remember correctly apart form as rewards at that time it was the only time we could buy gifts too
    No reward centre then

In case you are curious about the old event

https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/how-to-send-a-gift-to-my-friends-naughty-or-nice-event/

It seems on the GB server that pranks on other coops are frowned upon and there seems to be an unwritten rule about not pranking other coops!

We had one where someone pranked a member of our coop and a quick message to their co-op leader soon stopped it!
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Some Farmers use the pranks when asked to help speed through a specific harvest during HWE's. Pranks are not totally bad. :-)
    Some Farmers use the pranks when asked to help speed through a specific harvest during HWE's. Pranks are not totally bad. :-)
    Yup - we did that! Can be very useful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file