Home EN Suggestions

Expel players in Greta

Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,634
Hello everyone,
I know its been suggested before but... it is a very big problem 
we should be able to remove players that don't play Greta, just like we can on our main farms

many players enter Greta and just "park" their farms for free diamonds and we can do nothing about it 
we must have the option to remove them cause it is unfair for all others that play all day

if a player wants diamonds... then he/she must play.  we shouldn't reward them for just parking in Greta
please forward this matter again 
thank you

made by farmerjohn22 (US1)

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,584
    I understand those who hate "parkers." I get it completely. But when you're in a laid-back, non competitive coop such as ours, at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter because they aren't damaging our play. Additional help would be welcome, for sure, but nobody's going to be booted out because of it.

But I was referring to players who aren't in our coop who show up in DW and ignore what little strategy we have. Leaders and deputies aren't always on hand to stop missions that are counter productive. 

Regardless of how we feel about some players, or how we play the game, adding the ability to boot players in DW would be a win for everyone.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• But I was referring to players who aren't in our coop who show up in DW and ignore what little strategy we have. Leaders and deputies aren't always on hand to stop missions that are counter productive. 

I totally get that too. Fortunately, we've only had a couple so far, but they didn't last long. And yes, we had times when no one was around to stop those projects. We do try to get a message out the night before GDW starts so folks know if we'll be using an old strategy, or trying out something new. And it's one of the reasons I've always enjoyed accepting rookies, because they're most often eager to learn and to fall in with existing strategy. Just a pity that when they "grow up", the "top" co-ops try poach them away instead of recruiting their own new folk.
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 306
    edited 09.09.2022
    I wonder if it is the same as the one we had the time before last..

Our co-op leader msg'd other co-op leaders to warn them!

We really need to be able to boot DW members!
    Post edited by Mat 48 (GB1) on
  • @RosyStarling
    @ChickadeeQuilter
    @BugsBunny

Can you confirm this issue is send to the makers of this game, and if so what us the status?
    if not send through, please share this issue with them

People are frustrated by this behaver, and alsos frustrated by bij being ignord bij BF
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 3,453
    edited 10.09.2022
    Yes it was forwarded quite some time ago

We are never informed of the status.

Don't forget you can tell staff directly your feelings if you contact Support

Post edited by RosyStarling on

• Yes it was forwarded quite some time ago

We are never informed of the status.

Don't forget you can tell staff directly your feelings if you contact Support

I forwarded my question, but i have no hope they are going too listen to the players, like lab, events etc etc
    were complaints also, well we all know how that was solved........

so no hope at all
Sign In to comment.