Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Expel players in Greta

Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
Hello everyone,
I know its been suggested before but... it is a very big problem 
we should be able to remove players that don't play Greta, just like we can on our main farms

many players enter Greta and just "park" their farms for free diamonds and we can do nothing about it 
we must have the option to remove them cause it is unfair for all others that play all day

if a player wants diamonds... then he/she must play.  we shouldn't reward them for just parking in Greta
please forward this matter again 
thank you

Comments

• Hello everyone,
    I know its been suggested before but... it is a very big problem 
    we should be able to remove players that don't play Greta, just like we can on our main farms

many players enter Greta and just "park" their farms for free diamonds and we can do nothing about it 
    we must have the option to remove them cause it is unfair for all others that play all day

if a player wants diamonds... then he/she must play.  we shouldn't reward them for just parking in Greta
    please forward this matter again 
    thank you
    Totally agree.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    There are various reasons I feel we should have the ability to remove players from Greta, I think this is a great idea!

BUT, because the 1st player who joins is automatically leader of Greta's DW, I don't think that authority should fall on the leader of Greta's DW, but the leader of the regular coop instead.

In the Village Fair, there is a place where leaders can designate who can start challenges. I like the idea of having such a thing for regular coop leaders to designate another 1 or 2 players who would have the authority to remove Greta DW players, as they often defer leadership of G-DW to another.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    We really do need to be able to expell players in DW. I don't care so much about those who "park for diamonds." But we've had players show up and start ridiculous missions that are counterproductive to our strategy.  Should be a simple fix.
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    I do care about "parking in Greta" cause someone can join literally the last minute and gain a few thousand diamonds by doing nothing...
    I can't imagine GGS supporting this kind of behavior and rewarding it
    they keep saying we need active players, how this is helping? why someone bother with Greta when they can earn effortlessly a good prize?
    GGS should reward active players not the other way around

Greta has a lot of falses
    the first person shouldnt become automatically head leader although they can give up their position,
    deputies should have a role in Greta cause now the only difference between simple members is the ability to cancel a coop project and nothing else.. whats the point when everyone can start one when ever they feel like it?
    many things need redesign if you ask me ... but right now I would really like to see something to be done about removing players
  • All great points.
    Like Heather said, I don't lead in GDW, I give others a chance and folks rotate. So far we've not had a problem with the first member in GDW appointing one of the designated leaders. I like the idea of "rewarding" good GDW players with the ability to start projects, by making them deputies.
    And I do care about the "parking" in Greta too. I understand sometimes life gets in the way, but we have had members just come and park on day 1 and never do a thing. Yes, I remove them from the co-op after their third strike, but they still remain in GDW until the end, and I presume still earn the diamonds and other progress prizes.
    Hopefully over times these little "tweaks" can be added to make GDW more fair. Overall, my co-op really enjoys it.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I understand those who hate "parkers." I get it completely. But when you're in a laid-back, non competitive coop such as ours, at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter because they aren't damaging our play. Additional help would be welcome, for sure, but nobody's going to be booted out because of it.

But I was referring to players who aren't in our coop who show up in DW and ignore what little strategy we have. Leaders and deputies aren't always on hand to stop missions that are counter productive. 

Regardless of how we feel about some players, or how we play the game, adding the ability to boot players in DW would be a win for everyone.
  • But I was referring to players who aren't in our coop who show up in DW and ignore what little strategy we have. Leaders and deputies aren't always on hand to stop missions that are counter productive. 

I totally get that too. Fortunately, we've only had a couple so far, but they didn't last long. And yes, we had times when no one was around to stop those projects. We do try to get a message out the night before GDW starts so folks know if we'll be using an old strategy, or trying out something new. And it's one of the reasons I've always enjoyed accepting rookies, because they're most often eager to learn and to fall in with existing strategy. Just a pity that when they "grow up", the "top" co-ops try poach them away instead of recruiting their own new folk.
  • jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 24.08.2022
    Totally agree.
    a lot off players don't want te be active at the greta, but only diamonts were others working really hard for to get.
    Also when a player leaves an coop, at free will or kicked out, he/she can give all a lot off trouble in the dream world.

I would like to see,
    1. removed from an coop, removed from the greta
    2. left the coop at free will, he/she loses his deputy status automatic
    3. when someone is not cooperating, he/she wont get acces to the next greta, so there is a little profiting punischment.

also when something can't or will be fixed, give an coopleader the option to silence some players, who are giving trouble at the chat and the possibility to strip them from starting an new project.

In the last time we did mis that functions, because off players who did give us an headeack

so please listen to US as players, instead off ignoring US !!!!!!!!!  o:) 

• Agree with all the above, we are having a torrid time with a disruptive player, but that player cannot be removed from the dw, it's a ridiculous situation.
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    edited 09.09.2022
    I wonder if it is the same as the one we had the time before last..

Our co-op leader msg'd other co-op leaders to warn them!

We really need to be able to boot DW members!
    Post edited by Mat 48 (GB1) on
  • @RosyStarling
    @ChickadeeQuilter
    @BugsBunny

Can you confirm this issue is send to the makers of this game, and if so what us the status?
    if not send through, please share this issue with them

People are frustrated by this behaver, and alsos frustrated by bij being ignord bij BF
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 10.09.2022
    Yes it was forwarded quite some time ago

We are never informed of the status.

Don't forget you can tell staff directly your feelings if you contact Support

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Yes it was forwarded quite some time ago

We are never informed of the status.

Don't forget you can tell staff directly your feelings if you contact Support

I forwarded my question, but i have no hope they are going too listen to the players, like lab, events etc etc
    were complaints also, well we all know how that was solved........

so no hope at all
Sign In to comment.