Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

flashy green boxes

The "new" green mystery bowes from cc are useless, really awfull, horror

The less they give, the less they get  :))

Comments

• all the good prices are taken away from the events rewards. the less we get the less we play.
    and gold buying or an abbo is not the be bought here, never ever !!!!!!

shame on you BF, al the fun is taken away
  • domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    Gold boxes gone from WWC too
    Silo rewards are very meh meeeeh
    cc rewards, brrrrrr, no words
    why on earth would normal people keep playing and paying when get back nothing ????
    why buy badges ? why buy books ? why pay for anything now, useless
    game is gonne take another dive this way
    maybe one they will never recover from
    sad sad sad to see :(
  • When different things come along always great at first I take every advantage at the bigining before it turns to dust has it always does I never need to buy gold again I collected gold licences from the off on the balloon wheel then the apples now I have over 250 thats one in the eye for GGS LOL
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The deteriorating rewards in general has been forwarded. Quite forcefully.

Do write to Support too so staff read you views directly as well
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    I know why they remove boxes, reason is multiply accounts if there will not have multiply accounts will have good rewards because  some players has destroyed this game with 4-5 accounts. Upgrading it lvl 300-400 with boxes and used it for to win. This is reason why they has remove boxes so if all players remove multiply accounts will have good rewards. I really hate people who is fake. Remove multiply accounts all and we have good reward specially on INT has destroyed this game opening accounts.  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file