Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

algoritme ck/masters

Good day,

how is it possible that during ck I always come across the same players who happen to all be in the same coop.

This is the umpteenth time that I raise this situation but apparently you are not interested in doing anything about it. There are players who score very high on each ck but are still in a group of players with a low level.

so I ask you to take a closer look at this now and do something about it.

due to the recurring events, the enthusiasm to play decreases rapidly.

a concerned player.
Kind regards

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 04.09.2022
    When you say "you" we are all BigFarmers here

Only staff can help
    Contact SUPPORT 
    Or use the Feedback button from in game
    Send screenshots as evidence

• Good day,

how is it possible that during ck I always come across the same players who happen to all be in the same coop, and always have astronomical harvests, figures you cannot produce in a normal way.
    I a blink of an eye they produce millions of eggs, wildflowers, pigs, anything...

so I ask BF to take a closer look at this now and do something about it.

due to the recurring events, the enthusiasm to play decreases rapidly.

a concerned player.
    Kind regards
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    So the fact that you meet many people from the same Coop might be because they play at the same time?
    We are a small Coop and to benefit from our common Booster, we play missions at the same time as far as possible.
    And if you have access to the Obsidian farm and make seeds and fodder, you can harvest plenty!
    Have you visited some of these farms and seen what buildings they have? Some have a whole gourmet farm with eggs! It gives tons to harvest.
Sign In to comment.