Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

My Linki to the other farms has disappeared!

I cannot get to my other farms. The link has disappeared. How do I reset or recover that?

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I cannot get to my other farms. The link has disappeared. How do I reset or recover that?
    What do you mean when you say "other farms"? Are you referring to going from main farm to your gourmet farm or flower farm? Or are you meaning another farm you have on a different server?
    If this is the case, then you will need to fill in your user name/password the click the "log in" not the "Register" bar. Hope that helps you.

• Log off of Big Farm. Clear your browser cache. Close and restart your browser. That may solve your problem.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @CathynBoone (US1)
    Or, if you mean the Island Farm, that was a temporary farm that only lasts for a short time (just under a month), then it disappears.
    There are a few temporary farms that rotate, we usually get one a month.

The currency you earned from the Island Farm is also temporary. You only have a few days to spend it at the trader. Any pearls not spent within the next couple days will also vanish.
  • I have the same problem. There is no link to the others farms on the right side of the screen
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 29.08.2022
    Have you accidentally collapsed it?

Click there to get

If that is not the problem please provide a screenshot of what you see
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 30.08.2022
    @CathynBoone (US1)
    Or, if you mean the Island Farm, that was a temporary farm that only lasts for a short time (just under a month), then it disappears.

The currency you earned from the Island Farm is also temporary. You only have a few days to spend it at the trader. Any pearls not spent within the next couple days will also vanish.
    If the Pearls also vanish, then how are we able to save them up in order to get the expensive rewards from the trader? that just makes no sense that the pearls also vanish, because you can't possibly get those higher rewards without saving up for them. :(
    Example: I am trying to save up My pearls to get the Houseboat, can't do that if they keep vanishing.

Unless of course you are referring to them vanishing from the temp farms themselves and not the Trader maybe?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Sadly all temporary farms currencies are removed now. You can no longer save them up

Apples remain
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    @CathynBoone (US1)

If the Pearls also vanish, then how are we able to save them up in order to get the expensive rewards from the trader? that just makes no sense that the pearls also vanish, because you can't possibly get those higher rewards without saving up for them. :(
    Example: I am trying to save up My pearls to get the Houseboat, can't do that if they keep vanishing.

Unless of course you are referring to them vanishing from the temp farms themselves and not the Trader maybe?
    You have to max the farm by converting dollars to island dollars and build everything up to very high levels.

Then you can complete the 'book challenges' and get the maximum pearls!

I'd wager that only 5% of people can actually do this as it takes a lot of $..

Unless you buy $ of course! ;-)
    @CathynBoone (US1)

@Blue Denim (US1)
    Unfortunately, I do mean the pearls will vanish from the trader. Today is the last day to use the pearls, if they're not spent they will disappear. We can no longer save them to get the expensive rewards; the only way to get those rewards now is to play the event harder to earn them within a single event.
    This sadly changed for all temp farms when they added the new currencies ;'-(

• @CathynBoone (US1)

@Blue Denim (US1)
    Unfortunately, I do mean the pearls will vanish from the trader. Today is the last day to use the pearls, if they're not spent they will disappear. We can no longer save them to get the expensive rewards; the only way to get those rewards now is to play the event harder to earn them within a single event.

The only reason I play the temp farms now is if I need the seasonal seeds.
    edited 31.08.2022
    @CathynBoone (US1)

@Blue Denim (US1)

Aww then there is no way I will ever get the rewards I do want, figures, :(, but thank you all for the info much appreciated. 

P.S. I just went to use what pearl's I had which was way over 1.3 million only to find out that I now have 0, I thought that they were still going to be there until the end of today ??, I am more than upset that they are now gone & I did not have a chance to use them at all, will they come back when the temp farm shows up again or are they gone for good?, if so I am peeved that all my saving of pearl's were for nothing. :(
    I am in the EST/EDT time zone.
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
    @Blue Denim (US1)
    no, I am so sorry to say, my comment was posted yesterday and yesterday was the last day to spend pearls

today the candy farm started so we have a new currency in the trader and all unspent pearls are completely lost

they will not come back when the event returns again, they are gone for good   :'(

A good # of players have lost out on getting stuff from a lot of the temp farms due to this new setup with the new currencies. Many others have been sad / mad / frustrated about it, you're not alone. Even those that know they'll be gone, it's too easy to forget with just a few days to spend them. 
    @Blue Denim (US1)
    no, I am so sorry to say, my comment was posted yesterday and yesterday was the last day to spend pearls

today the candy farm started so we have a new currency in the trader and all unspent pearls are completely lost

they will not come back when the event returns again, they are gone for good   :'(

A good # of players have lost out on getting stuff from a lot of the temp farms due to this new setup with the new currencies. Many others have been sad / mad / frustrated about it, you're not alone. Even those that know they'll be gone, it's too easy to forget with just a few days to spend them. 
    Thank you, Heather for the info, I guess that will be just another part of the game that I will never do again, I am so done with them taking all that I work for, the only way they can compensate is to give what they took back to us, this is only going to stop player's from playing this game not bring more in.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
     this is only going to stop player's from playing this game not bring more in.
    so agree  !!!   There are now so many bits of this game that are pointless and that I don't play that I can't see any new player bothering for more than a couple of weeks.   :¬(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file