Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

demolish value

I upgraded an kolosal cow (16x10), up to lvl 10 with diamonds
when i demolisch it, it says, i get an refund off 0 dollars.
when i demolish an kekke (lowest of the big cows 16x10) ik get 72.500.000 dollars.

is the demolisch at the kolosal cow just wrong value or .......... hoping too get an positiv answer.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    That is correct. No diamonds are refunded anywhere (as far as I recall but willing to be corrected) in the game
    And it has no dollar value
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    my colossal cow is at level 9 - - it shows if I demolished it, I would get 72,500,000 farm cash
    perhaps something didn't get adjusted correctly when they added the possibility of upgrading it to level 10

I hope that's all it is, and it's not intentional. Good catch jorisvanvlijmen, I look forward to hearing a response too 
  • so building something with gold results in a dolllar value, but upgrade it with diamonds results in 0 dollars.

little bit strange, so i dont get why it is like this, feels like steeling!
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    That is correct. No diamonds are refunded anywhere (as far as I recall but willing to be corrected) in the game
    And it has no dollar value
    my colossal cow is at level 9 - - it shows if I demolished it, I would get 72,500,000 farm cash
    perhaps something didn't get adjusted correctly when they added the possibility of upgrading it to level 10

I hope that's all it is, and it's not intentional. Good catch jorisvanvlijmen, I look forward to hearing a response too 
    But Rosy, why would we get cash for demolishing this building at level 9, and then no cash at all when it's at level 10?
    I can understand no refund on diamonds, but why remove all the cash too ..... wouldn't it make more sense just to leave it at 72,500,000 farm cash for both levels 9 and 10?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I can ask why ... not sure if I will get an answer other than 'it was designed that way ' though

• I can understand no refund on diamonds, but why remove all the cash too ..... wouldn't it make more sense just to leave it at 72,500,000 farm cash for both levels 9 and 10?
    Agree with that solution, get some dollars back
Sign In to comment.