Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

NO DA LOS PREMIOS

Fatbys (US1)Fatbys (US1) US1 Posts: 3
En el evento  HA EMPEZADO EL VERANO he participado en dos ocasiones uno de los premios es a elegir  el jardin playero, almendro o melocotones  me he ganado los premios y no me los da,  los busco y no los tengo  a alguien le ha sucedido lo mismo ???

alguien que me de solucion 
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    edited 24.08.2022
    En el evento  HA EMPEZADO EL VERANO he participado en dos ocasiones uno de los premios es a elegir  el jardin playero, almendro o melocotones  me he ganado los premios y no me los da,  los busco y no los tengo  a alguien le ha sucedido lo mismo ???

alguien que me de solucion 

I have participated in the event SUMMER HAS STARTED twice, one of the prizes is to choose the beach garden, almond tree or peaches I have won the prizes and they don't give them to me, I look for them and I don't have them The same thing has happened to someone ??? someone give me a solution
    You need to go in to your 'dropbox --> Themed Buildings'. You can then build them from there!

Hope this helps!

Tienes que ir a tu 'dropbox -->Themed Buildings'. ¡Entonces puedes construirlos desde allí!

¡Espero que esto ayude!
  • Open notifications
    Abrir notificaciones
    Choose your reward
    Elige tu recompensa

Its here
    Esta aqui

• Fatbys (US1)Fatbys (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    asi lo hice, elegi uno  y al buscarlo para contruirlo no hay nada 
  • asi lo hice, elegi uno  y al buscarlo para contruirlo no hay nada 
    (I did so, I chose one and when looking for it to build there is nothing.)

If nothing is there, contact support
    Si no hay nada alli, pongase en contacto con el soporte.

• nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    You'll need to go to the Gourmet Farm and pick the same tab over there that @Grandpa Squeak (US1) mentioned.

Tendrás que ir a Gourmet Farm y seleccionar la misma pestaña que mencionó @Grandpa Squeak (US1).
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 25.08.2022

@Fatbys (US1)  

This is an English ONLY forum.

You MUST use English here.
    Use a translator if needed rather than expect others to do so.
    Thank you to the rest of you trying to help but it is English only for everyone from this post on.

There is a Spanish only forum:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/es

Este es un foro SOLAMENTE en inglés.

DEBES usar inglés aquí.
    Use un traductor si es necesario en lugar de esperar que otros lo hagan.
    Gracias al resto de los que intentaron ayudar, pero es solo inglés para todos a partir de esta publicación.

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Fatbys (US1)Fatbys (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    ya hice todos los pasos en granja gourmet no hay nada de los premios

escribo aqui porque me costo mucho trabajo lograr enviar mensajes, esta complicado  donde esta el chat  y para comunicarme con soporte fue lo primero que intente hacer pero es muy fastidioso no poder preguntar a alguien y me responda  solo hay preguntas y respuestas ya preestaablecidas 

• There is nothing that the players or forum moderators can do to help. Support is the only solution to your problem.

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 26.08.2022
    This is an English only forum
    To expect others to do the translating for you is extremely rude

There is a Spanish forum that you have already been directed to

Any further use of Spanish by you will be removed and you will receive further warning and possibly banned
    That would ban you from all forums including the Spanish one

Este es un foro solo en inglés.
    Esperar que otros hagan la traducción por usted es extremadamente grosero.

Hay un foro en español al que ya te han dirigido

Se eliminará cualquier uso posterior del español por su parte y recibirá una advertencia adicional y posiblemente prohibido
    Eso te baneara de todos los foros incluyendo el español

Thank you Grandpa Squeak

This discussion has been closed.