Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Reward's you can't find to use!!

I just got to the 12k points for the Ice cream cart reward, & it gave Me the option to get 1 of 3 other items >
The Beach Nut's skin, Beach Garden skin, or the Beach Peach skin.
I chose the Beach Garden skin but it is not showing up at all on My Gourmet Farm, so does that mean that My garden has to be a certain level in order to see it, or is it something that is for Co-op's only?
I wish that the Co-op Decoration's would not show up for those of us who are not in the co-ops, that way what we choose on the list would work instead of getting something we can never use, i am hoping the case is that I just need to upgrade My Gardens more & not wasted My pick of item yet again.

Comments

• karadok (PL1)karadok (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,122
    Was it really a skin, not a building...? 
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Was it really a skin, not a building...? 
    Yes it's a skin for the Garden on the Gourmet Farm, but I do not see it on any of the 4 Garden's I have, so I guess that 1. I will have to upgrade My Garden's to higher level, or 2. It is a Co-op thing & I can't use it, I am hoping it is #1. :)
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    Weird - when I get the Icecream thing the 'beach' thing is always a building!

edited 24.08.2022
    Weird - when I get the Icecream thing the 'beach' thing is always a building!

A Building like in Decoration?
    If so that is odd to Me, I would think it is a skin cover for the Garden itself.
  • Grandpa Squeak (US1)Grandpa Squeak (US1) US1 Posts: 182
    edited 25.08.2022
    Its has always been a season specific building for me too. It has better yields than the same type standard building, starts out at level 1 when you place it, and can be leveled up just like the others.

Edit - Using the exact same type of fertilizer, my level 9 festive almond orchard produces 589 almonds. My level 9 standard almond orchard produces 516.
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 25.08.2022
    it is a building not a skin
    you chose a beach garden so you should find it in your themed buildings on the Gourmet farm

go first to your inventory and then to your themed buildings and you will find it in there

Yup - that's the one!
    edited 25.08.2022
    Okay I will take a look at it, thanks to all, :)

Okay just looked and nope it is not there, the only one I have in that section is a Cooperative apple orchard which I can't use since I am not in a co-op, so My Beach Garden is still missing.
  • nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    I suggest you look when you are on the Gourmet Farm, since that is where it would be used.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 25.08.2022
    @Blue Denim (US1)  if you found a coop apple orchard you were on the wrong farm

as Nuke says you MUST be on the Gourmet Farm

They only show on the farm they can be built  on
    My bad, Yup found it finally, thanks everyone, :)
  • Bennet Drake (US1)Bennet Drake (US1) US1 Posts: 488
    edited 25.08.2022

Okay just looked and nope it is not there, the only one I have in that section is a Cooperative apple orchard which I can't use since I am not in a co-op, so My Beach Garden is still missing.
    Question: Can you only build a co-op apples if you're in a co-op? I didn't know that. I thought if you had a building in inventory, you can build it.
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
    YAY   ... you have it !!

Question: Can you only build a co-op apples if you're in a co-op? I didn't know that. I thought if you had a building in inventory, you can build it.
    AFAIK - if you have it - you can build it!

• Okay just looked and nope it is not there, the only one I have in that section is a Cooperative apple orchard which I can't use since I am not in a co-op, so My Beach Garden is still missing.
    AFAIK - if you have it - you can build it!
    That's what I thought. Thanks!
    I can confirm that coop orchards can be built whether you are in a coop or not
    I can confirm that coop orchards can be built whether you are in a coop or not
    Well that is good to know, thank you, I always thought you had to be in a Co-op in order to build them, glad that is not the case, much appreciated everyone.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file