Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

INVENTORY

Does anybody know where they get the count for Inventory total? I have 14 boats, and 28 decos in my inventory, where do they get the extra 58 to make up the 100 out of 200? And why are boats included in inventory?? They're all active, none of them are in storage somewhere. What am I missing here?

Comments

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @Ladyoz (US1)
    I just checked mine, and the # listed is exactly how many decorations and boats I have in storage.
    The boats counted here are only the ones in storage/not built yet, not the ones that are in use.

Are you making sure to count quantities of each decoration, not just each type?

Also, we must now look at inventory in each farm, because the newer ones that are part of sets that only work on certain farms, only show up when we access inventory from the farm they work on (sort of like boats we can only see when we access inventory from the deep sea fishing area), but the total reflects all of them regardless of the specific farm they work on (meaning, I had to access inventory from the main farm, the flower farm and the fishing region in order to count everything I have in inventory)
    I hope that's all the issue is with your inventory 
  • You can check the inventory of stored decos on each farm by clicking on the inventory button on Decoration Valley and looking at each farm's tab. You'll still have to check for boats by going to the fishing region.

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Good idea Grandpa Squeak :)
    I don't have any of the set ones currently in my drop box to double check this, but I bet they would all show up in the drop box tab there in the Deco Valley.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file