Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Repetative Jam Missions

JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
Fed up of all the jam mission :(  They are becoming ridiculous. One jam mission after the other, it's frustrating to say the least. Personally I can't see the point of them. Tons of cherries and pineapple needed for crap points. So you either have to sit the 30 mins out if your stacker is not available or spending gold constantly which some do not have in abundance. 
Come on GGS it's about time this was sorted out, lots of past posts regarding this but it seems we are being ignored. 
Time for action !! I will be ignoring all jam missions now. 
Anyone else feel the same as me ?
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    JAX (GB1) said:
    Fed up of all the jam mission :(  They are becoming ridiculous. One jam mission after the other, it's frustrating to say the least. Personally I can't see the point of them. Tons of cherries and pineapple needed for crap points. So you either have to sit the 30 mins out if your stacker is not available or spending gold constantly which some do not have in abundance. 
    Come on GGS it's about time this was sorted out, lots of past posts regarding this but it seems we are being ignored. 
    I only click on a jam mission if I already have the jam. The jam missions are the only reason I usually limit my CC activity to when I can operate the stack master.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I am sorry, but the repetitive missions happen for all the types, not just jams.  I have experienced repetitive rutabaga and dung missions. It is just a random thing.
  • JAX (GB1) said:
    I only click on a jam mission if I already have the jam. The jam missions are the only reason I usually limit my CC activity to when I can operate the stack master.

Same here. I have 2 jam factories. I keep one on cherry and one on pineapple and can usually score points twice on them in 1/2 hour. I can usually get points for dandelions twice and after I harvest my pigs the first time I use wet pig feed and I do the same with cows except the feed that uses alfalfa, so I at least get some points. I have 3 fields of each type SS on main farm and when I harvest those I plant standard seeds that grow quickly. I can usually get chickens in 2 or 3 times but if jam mission comes up and they aren't ready I just shelve it. I'm usually tied with everyone else on jam missions or I'm the only one with points and everyone else has shelved with 0.

• Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102
    JAX (GB1) said:
    I think there should be a recalculation of how many points jam mission give. Cherries take a long time to be ready and if we want to buy them with dollars it is very expensive.

Pineapple, we can produce it in the laboratory, but we need catalysts, which are scarce.

Hard resources to not receive even 30 thousand points. It should have a score similar to the ration mission.
  • Yes, the problem with jam missions are that they turn up too often and give rubbish points. 
  • jam is jam like food is food, please make it that easy, when its treated that way, jam aint a great problem i guess

milk from cows are also like the milk off the goats so jam is jam.

and yes improve the points for jam, its really rubbish
  • Mashy (GB1)Mashy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    I agree completely with Jax and feel that jam missions should be removed all together. When you`ve run out of cherries and pineapple its no fun waiting around for the mission to end with 3 or 4 of the other players when stacker is unavailable. If they can`t admit it was a huge mistake to introduce jam missions in the first place maybe let us have a permanently available stacker which would mean they are no longer an issue with the majority of players that compete in the c.c. 
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I agree completely with Jax and feel that jam missions should be removed all together. When you`ve run out of cherries and pineapple its no fun waiting around for the mission to end with 3 or 4 of the other players when stacker is unavailable. If they can`t admit it was a huge mistake to introduce jam missions in the first place maybe let us have a permanently available stacker which would mean they are no longer an issue with the majority of players that compete in the c.c. 
    What a great idea !!!
    I think I will put into the suggestion box that I do wish they would remove jam missions altogether, but if they won't, perhaps they can change them permanently to have zero minimum required like they did for the event seeds in Tessa DW-missions. Enough players put in the suggestion or a decent enough argument that they changed those to zero minimum, perhaps we can sway them to do the same with jam??  It's worth a shot, IMHO  ;)
    What's worse, is the players that are a high enough level to have a jam factory, but not high enough to have a stackmaster. For them, I can imagine these missions are just brutal  :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file