Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Multiply accounts in INT

I am saying for last time,  it is create a problem from multiply accounts we can not play from they, its time to blocked the game for all who is doing that. I will report now every players with new level on every coop even also if they are my friends. Lets play game head to head. This is doing me very nervous. I see on every coop opening new level accounts and increasing, one player has 3-4 accounts multiply. It is very a big problem on INT server. Because now has started all coops to do this. Do not worry i will try to report all players who is creating new level accounts. Lets see now. Where we are. No one is doing something, for that this is uppset me. This game it is for players, not for loosers. It is last time that i am saying for that. This is starting to become a very disturbing phenomenon in the game. So dont ask me if i report you because was last. 

Plz, plz, plz do it something to stoped this.

credits:farmerjohn22

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 3,207
    GGS do not police it

They will act if you report them to Support

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 967
    edited 14.08.2022
    If you have proof with screenshots, then you can respectfully report it to Support.

• If you wish to have multiple accounts you can legitimately open one on each server.

From a corporate stand point GGS is not likely to do much about multi accounts since multi accounts are more likely to increase their revenue in gold sales and with the economic down turn they need all the revenue they can get. That's likely the reason they added all the extra ads.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 967
    Multiple accounts on same server are illegal and players who have such are risking getting banned from Big Farm.  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file