Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

need goldflowers

We need the gold flowers and the mining licenses returned in the rewards center  

Comments

• We need the gold flowers and the mining licenses returned in the rewards center  
    The items in the Rewards Center change and rotate constantly, so it'll be back again sometime.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    We need the gold flowers and the mining licenses returned in the rewards center  
    The items in the Rewards Center change and rotate constantly, so it'll be back again sometime.
    @Bennet Drake (US1) Unfortunately this last update removed both goldflowers and GML's from the Rewards Center. ☹️
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Ha ha ha  :D
     They want us to spend to get those Gold items.
     Don't fool yourselves They just want your money!!
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    So... now only Pleasure park give GML, is that what they rework next?
  • There is a memory style minigame that comes up every so often that uses the flower tokens. You can earn gold mining licenses there.
  • Thank you all for sharing. I think they should listen to the members who feel they need these gold flowers and mining licenses. They ask for feedback and the members are giving them feedback.  So I hope they bring back these two things.
  • There is a memory style minigame that comes up every so often that uses the flower tokens. You can earn gold mining licenses there.
    Yes, the SS school - don't ask me how to spell it... lol... Shinkei something.
    Plus the horse event gives GMLs at Diamond level (2).
    And I still see the occasional one in mystery boxes, especially the gold mystery boxes.
    But I'm sure they'll be back in the Rewards Center again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file