Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Help! I Can't Harvest My Jams

I have a bunch of jams I want to harvest so I can make different kind for the boat, but I get error message when trying to harvest.  I have done the usual: Refresh-Clear Browser-Clear Cache.  Can you help?

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I have forwarded your issue to the Team.  I will let you know if they can fix it or if you need to go to support.
    :)  
  • Katonic (AU1)Katonic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 13
    Well, since it has been many hours and the situation has not resolved, I sent a ticket into Support.  With this happening, it is difficult to participate in BF events and it is very frustrating to say the least.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 05.08.2022
    It was 5PM for GGS when Chickadee asked.  Just as staff are finishing for the day.

There was an answer left at their 7:25 am.  They were not that slow answering

The answer was contact support (probably a cat tree issue) and you have already done that
    ~sigh~ I did get a response and needed to rebuild the cat tree in order to harvest the water mill and jam factories.  I was so hoping to use that space for putting something more useful like a small duck coop. I am disappointed, but with the CC here, I was desperate to be able to utilize the water mill and jam factories. I just hope when I can demo the cat tree again, that I won't have problems again.  I would just hate to have to have the cat tree when I so need the space for useful things in events.
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    really ? so we must have a cat tree in gourmet farm in order to harvest jam... that's something new I learnt today... 
    @chami (AU1) No you do not need to have a cat tree in order to harvest jam.  It is because the tree was built and then demolished that caused the issue

@chami (AU1) No you do not need to have a cat tree in order to harvest jam.  It is because the tree was built and then demolished that caused the issue

Thank you @RosyStarling, Support was very helpful to me to demolish the cat tree without further harvesting issues.
    Phew ... must be a relief :)

Sign In to comment.