Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Ended - July Big Farm Flowers Contest]

ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
edited 30.07.2022 in Contests & Awards

July Contest: Big Farm Flowers

July 22 - 29, 2022 (Closes at 3:00 am CEST)

Rules:
1. One entry per player (no multiple accounts allowed from same server)
2. We will distribute the gold prize evenly among up to 5 winners. If there are more winners, 5 winners will be chosen from them randomly.
3. You must answer (in English) what the phrase or word is for each question.  You are given the exact number of blanks per word per question so this should help you figure it out.
3. Community guidelines should be followed.  Click on Link HERE
4. Mod team has rights to make any changes to the contest at any time, also to disqualify you.
5. Responses must be in English.  Thank you. I know this poses a bit more work for some participants, but Google Translate may be helpful to you.
6. Make sure you give both your In-game nickname and server you play Big Farm otherwise entry will be disqualified..

Prizes:
25,000 gold and other goodies to be shared evenly among up to 5 winners. If there are more than 5 winners, then the 5 will be chosen randomly.

To Enter The Contest Press (HERE)

Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    the link does not appear to be active.    Is it just me?
  • Not just you John.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Sorry, everyone... my bad! I now have added the link.  Enjoy the contest.  Let me know if you still have troubles.
  • vov (GB1)vov (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    Do this cover DreamWorld?
  • LOL .. I did not do well at that contest .. siiigh
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I am not feeling up to do this one, but good luck to everyone else, :)

Winners Announcement to the Big Farm Flowers Contest

Congratulations to all participants of this amazing contest!  Many obtained 100% correct answers, however I could only have 5 winners therefore used the "random draw" to find those winners.  Each winner receives 5000 gold + 40 Seaweed Humus + 400 Seaweed Liquid Humus. Again, Congratulations!

Winners

you. (IN1)
    EllaC (GB1)
    karadok (PL1)
    Heather Norsk (US1)
    Jacc (GB1)

Stay tuned to the Forum for more contests.  Hint: Next month we will have a very special contest, so don't miss out! 
  • Schmetterlinge (DE1)Schmetterlinge (DE1) DE1 Posts: 1,846
    Can you please write the solutions because I would like to know where I was wrong or where everything was right

best regards 

Schmetterlinge
  • Congratulations!
    I didn't factor in Dream World - duh me... lol.
    Nice contest :smile: I like it when it tests our game knowledge, because then I learn where I have deficiencies.
     :D<3  

For those of you who have asked here are the questions/answers to the Big Farm Flower Contest:

1. What flowers are used for missions? answer: All of the above (this included DW+missions)
    2. What event can Tulips be planted? answer: Global Point Event
    3. Which flowers are Big Farm flowers? answer: None of the above
    4. Where can you sell your Big Farm Flowers? 2 possible answers: Directly from inventory or From visitors in front of the Market Hall.
    5. Which flowers produce the most XPs when planted? answer: Sunflowers
    6. Which of these are "Not" Big Farm flowers? answer: Blue Lilacs
    7. What flowers are harvested by the basket load? 2 possible answers: Angel Trumpets or Lavender
    8. What flowers cannot be fertilized? (depending on interpretation 2 possible answers: Goldflowers & Saffron or None of the above
    9. Which flowers can be bought directly in the Barn? answer: None of the above (note, you can buy seeds but not the flowers themselves.)
    10. What flower does Lana where in her hair? Answer: Yellow Hibiscus
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Wow - thank you so much ChickadeeQuilter !!!
    Congrats to all of the winners, and to everyone who got all correct !!!
     I too like puzzles that make us think, can't wait to see what's in store next month ;)
     :D<3;)  
  • Schmetterlinge (DE1)Schmetterlinge (DE1) DE1 Posts: 1,846
    edited 31.07.2022
    Thank you for the answers  ;)

there you can see, if you don't speak english and have to rely on a translator, that it was very difficult

best regards

Schmetterlinge
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Congrat's to all the Winner's, well done :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file