Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

upgrade spacious storage

what do the upgrades of  aspaciuos storage cost ? and is it  whort  it

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 22.07.2022
    Check the Wiki for this sort of thing

The Spacious Barn is HERE 

Is it worth it?

It totally depends on on your play style
    It is for some but not others

Personally I have not regretted the upgrades 
  • Rennae (US1)Rennae (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    How can we check the Wiki when it is in a language we cannot speak?

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The GGS BigFarm Wiki was made for the German forum by the German mods and therefore is in in German. They are willing to share it with all of us

I let Google auto translate it for me,
    The phraseology can be a whimsical and some terms are different. Cooperative is translated as Association for example but it is good enough to be understandable
  • Rennae (US1)Rennae (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    I suppose that would require using google chrome instead of my regular browser. Thanks. I suppose I could do that with just the forum/wiki the way I only use Edge for my doorbell camera.

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I suppose that would require using google chrome instead of my regular browser. Thanks. I suppose I could do that with just the forum/wiki the way I only use Edge for my doorbell camera.

You can do it with both Chrome or Firefox, both offers browser extensions that can make translations easy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file