Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

No Rewards from recent VF

My Coop Heavens Gate was in the diamond League in the Village Fair We are still waiting for rewards.. There were 2 Coops in there Ours as well as InaNutshell.. Thus far we have received NO Rewards from this Buggy Event.. We were expecting either 75 k Gold Apples for Coming first or 60k Gold Apples for coming second Also the gold boxes have also not been received .. I have sent ticket to support .. Not happy 

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Please ask all you members to contact SUPPORT too
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Thanks Rosy
  • Lexi19 (AU1)Lexi19 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1
    My Coop Heavens Gate was in the diamond League in the Village Fair We are still waiting for rewards.. There were 2 Coops in there Ours as well as InaNutshell.. Thus far we have received NO Rewards from this Buggy Event.. We were expecting either 75 k Gold Apples for Coming first or 60k Gold Apples for coming second Also the gold boxes have also not been received .. I have sent ticket to support .. Not happy 

Words that come to mind ..... Miserable, Greedy,   deplorable, execrable, woeful, wretched, measly,contemptible, despicable, confounded, inadequate.. What more can I say 
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    edited 11.07.2022
    I have just checked with members in my coop and we didn't receive any end rewards either.  We had  the in game ones but not end ones.  

Do we all send a Ticket in or can the leader do one for everyone ? 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I recommend you ALL sent SUPPORT tickets
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    thanks Rosy :smile:
    Finally received rewards from Recent Village Fair.. Thanks Rosy for your help
Sign In to comment.