Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Login Page issue

After they reworked and modernized the Login Page I had got some problems logging in at my farm, it has been really nice but fun if it becomes easier to log in :)
Another problem I got after it is not possible to log into the game through the phone anymore when the box is outside while before I had no problems with it.

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,608
     After they reworked and modernized the Login Page I had got some problems logging in at my farm, it has been really nice but fun if it becomes easier to log in :)
    Another problem I got after it is not possible to log into the game through the phone anymore when the box is outside while before I had no problems with it.

Hey @Blossom (SKN1),

Thank you for your feedback about the new login page, we will forward it to the team, regarding the mobile resolution please keep in mind that BigFarm Classic is a PC based game and we do not provide technical support for playing it in mobile, therefore resolution/quality of gaming can be affected in mobile depending upon various factors such as screen size, browser etc and there is nothing that we could do about it.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

Sign In to comment.