Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion: The Future Is Here: Ready For The Farmer’s Union?

Comments

• I hope the super prizes aren't apples lol
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    Didn't really want a rework.  Really wanted new events
  • jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 06.07.2022
    rework is another word for worse prices (rewards) and spend more gold
    Post edited by jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) on
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Any idea when it's likely to happen ?  It's a case of do I harvest or not :neutral:
  • bumbelbeelore (NL1)bumbelbeelore (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11
    edited 06.07.2022
    All my kas seeds are gone sinds the update :( Also all of the appels really.

I see everthing is gone.  When is it gonna be a hotfix?

• All my kas seeds are gone sinds the update :( Also all of the appels really.

I see everthing is gone.  When is it gonna be a hotfix?

there was no update yet, cleare the cache of the browser, that should help.
  • Hey everyone, just wondering if, a) anyone's seen a "passionflower" added anywhere, and if so, where?, and b), does anyone know any non-obvious ways to earn Union points? ggs sure didn't add too much info about them :(

Thanks for any help in advance,
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023
    B)
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hey Farmers,

The update will happen tomorrow, we had to postpone due to some reasons.

Timing:
    •  Thursday, 07.07.22, ~9:30 AM
    •  Expected downtime will be ~45 minutes
    Best Wishes,
    BugsBunny, RosyStarling & ChickadeeQuilter
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Hey everyone, just wondering if, a) anyone's seen a "passionflower" added anywhere, and if so, where?, and b), does anyone know any non-obvious ways to earn Union points? ggs sure didn't add too much info about them :(

Thanks for any help in advance,
    This new "Farmer's Union" sounds like it will be just a variation of something we already have, like the Global Points Event.  There seems to be too many things about this that is confusing.  Maybe things will clear up when it comes to our servers.  I sure hope so.
    I have not seen passionflower added anywhere; not to any field, garden or meadow info, or in any storage place. 
    Based on the symbol where Farmer's Union was mentioned, I half expected to see a new currency that looked like that symbol, but I don't see that anywhere either.
    I feel the same way as FarmerCli ... they give us no info except the title of the something new that is coming, and we'll find out when it actually shows up :)
    Thank you so much BugsBunny!  Hopefully we will have some answers tomorrow  :)
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    Sadly, the WOF's work very very slow
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    Sadly, the WOF's work very very slow
    Indeed it is - it is almost unusable! - Yet another regression that slowly, inch by inch makes the game significantly less enjoyable to play!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The slowness of the WoF has been reported
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    Thanks Rosy
  • BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    HATE HATE HATE the new Wheel of fortune skips ,freezes, stops spin but pointer keeps slowly moving to next space like a rigged roulette wheel.Another fail!!!!!!!! Hate the apples hate everything goes away after each  island,Viking,Candy farm   It was fun when started now mostly a PAIN IN *** no longer a happy farmer 
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    Agree with many of the other posts. The new WOF is horrible. Sometimes change, just to change, isn't better. So many changes to the game are epic fails in my opinion. I still play because I have many great virtual friends after so many years. Just not as much fun as it used to be.
  • Agree with many of the other posts. The new WOF is horrible. Sometimes change, just to change, isn't better. So many changes to the game are epic fails in my opinion. I still play because I have many great virtual friends after so many years. Just not as much fun as it used to be.
    Instead of adding an "animation" and graphics that looks as if it comes straight out of a mass produced, badly done children's book, why not rather work on updating the PRIZES the WoF give? Add a few things that would make the players excited, like catalyst, obsidian, a few diamonds?

And I have not seen sight nor heard sound of this new Farmer's Union? 

Also, our rapid/compound and potent humus was taken away almost a MONTH ago, with promises of "new" humus! Where is it? And why take the stuff we worked hard to make in our labs away so long before the time? We could have used it in multiple events.
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    Well sometimes happened bugs, its a part of game, i understand it fully. In my opinion, i think farmer union it is good, but i not agree with points for day example i got 4 points today, if i get this point for 30 days it is 120 points can you imagine i need to play  1 year to do only 1440 points that is only a level. Its a good way for players to win more rewards and seaweeds. But it's slow, maybe i think it is better to get points for task example a task 20 points another 50 or 40ponints.
  • And I have not seen sight nor heard sound of this new Farmer's Union? 

Me either
  • And I have not seen sight nor heard sound of this new Farmer's Union? 

Me either
    Looks like it's not on the US server yet??? Maybe that's good... lol.
  • my wof freezes the whole game, both on mf and dw, and have to start a new game every time. Some update!
  • What’s with this update? Are we three-year-olds? Or is GGS??   :/
    And I have not seen sight nor heard sound of this new Farmer's Union? 

Me either
    Looks like it's not on the US server yet??? Maybe that's good... lol.
    There is an updated note on the official announcement that the Farmer's Union ended up not being implemented with this update as it wasn't working perfectly.   (link to official announcement is in 1st post of this thread by ChickadeeQuilter)

IMHO, too bad they didn't also nix the WoF as it is also apparently not working perfectly!

I too fail to understand why they felt the need to update the WoF graphics?  The more animations they add to this game, the more it drags our systems & makes the game play more difficult. Also, back when they 1st added all the cartoony looking pics/icons, there were so many complaints about not liking that type of graphic in this game (most commented they prefer the more realistic pics here), but guess they don't care or don't remember, 'cause they keep adding more of them, sigh.  I'm also curious what's going to happen to poor Monty, has he been forced into retirement by a pig?  IMHO a deceptive looking pig at that (the pig is dressed as a showman or magician - both trained to fool the eye which is deceptive in it's nature - sure leads me to not trust it - LOL)
  • There is an updated note on the official announcement that the Farmer's Union ended up not being implemented with this update as it wasn't working perfectly.   (link to official announcement is in 1st post of this thread by ChickadeeQuilter)

OK, saw thank now thanks @Heather Norsk (US1)
  • its a bad rework of the wof, man who did think this was a good idea ?
    its a bad rework of the wof, man who did think this was a good idea ?
    Hi Joris :)   It wasn't me !!  LOL - and I am guessing it wasn't you either ;)

The more I look at that pig, the more it cracks me up !!
    It looks like he stole Monty's mustache, and although it is wearing a hat, a shirt, a tie, a vest and a jacket ...... it forgot to put on pants !!!   (shhh..... don't look - LOL)
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    You can not read the text either. 2 wheels of fortune from HF and one from Tessa.

• Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    IN Animal farm - the pigs are evil.... They stand on 2 legs and wear human clothes!!

Wait a minute....................

:open_mouth:
  • its a bad rework of the wof, man who did think this was a good idea ?
    Hi Joris :)   It wasn't me !!  LOL - and I am guessing it wasn't you either ;)

The more I look at that pig, the more it cracks me up !!
    It looks like he stole Monty's mustache, and although it is wearing a hat, a shirt, a tie, a vest and a jacket ...... it forgot to put on pants !!!   (shhh..... don't look - LOL)
    thanks for the info heather  :):smiley:
Sign In to comment.