Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Ch-ch-ch-changes for the better

2»

Comments

• jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    Where did/do we get the black gazebo?
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    To be honest, this update is not interesting, but I can not say it is bad updated, all premium stables give almost the same amount than normal stable, only if any players want to be visible that they are able to buy those building with gold. I am more interested that how we will get this seaweed humus L,XL,XXL.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    So I had rapid, compound and potent humus and it was ALL exchanged for regular purple humus?
    Not a happy camper, since I made those other 3 in my lab for a SPECIFIC reason and strategy. And ALL three of those (rapid, compound and potent) had a HIGHER yield rate than regular purple.
    I agree, this was a cheap move to trade them all for regular SW humus. They should have waited until the L, XL & XXL was ready & traded them appropriately for those. 

I can't log in the usual way since the update, it does not recognise my username. Hoping to get into it via this forum!
    Did you make sure you're at the login screen and not the screen to register for a new account?  By default, I was brought to the register screen and had to click on the itty bitty "Log In!" about 3/4 the way down.

As for the apple trader, it has re-appeared for me.

We were able to purchase it as part of the Black Friday specials last Nov/Dec. I don't recall seeing it again since then, but I could have missed it. Perhaps it will show up again this fall on Black Friday again?
  • So I had rapid, compound and potent humus and it was ALL exchanged for regular purple humus?
    Not a happy camper, since I made those other 3 in my lab for a SPECIFIC reason and strategy. And ALL three of those (rapid, compound and potent) had a HIGHER yield rate than regular purple.
    I agree, this was a cheap move to trade them all for regular SW humus. They should have waited until the L, XL & XXL was ready & traded them appropriately for those. 

I can't log in the usual way since the update, it does not recognise my username. Hoping to get into it via this forum!
    Did you make sure you're at the login screen and not the screen to register for a new account?  By default, I was brought to the register screen and had to click on the itty bitty "Log In!" about 3/4 the way down.

As for the apple trader, it has re-appeared for me.

Yes I did everything correctly trust me, but I got in eventually by using my username as it did not recognise my email which I have used for 5years.
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    isnt the one you can win in the ballon wheel of fortune? unless it is a different one
    isnt the one you can win in the ballon wheel of fortune? unless it is a different one
    Good catch Jenny :)
    The one in the balloon appears to  be the same, it is labeled Black Friday, but it is also part of deco set #1.  The ones purchased last Black Friday event, are not part of a deco set. I am curious to know if the added output will be applied to both of them?
    A friend has confirmed the additional produce is working on the deco purchased last Black Friday (the deco that is not part of a set)
  • BillJohn (US1)BillJohn (US1) US1 Posts: 78
    I'm in the same camp as others regarding the lab produced types of seaweed humus that got converted to the regular seaweed humus.  At a minimum should have gotten back what it took to make it in the lab and 100% extra for the change.  Have to remember this one when that "mood" survey arrives.
  • Mood survey indeed. Not impressed with the changes at all I am afraid, not that GGS will care as has already been stated.

This new logon screen is a mess, there was nothing at all wrong with the old one.

Zooming in and out using the mouse wheel is annoying as all hell now, with some ridiculous banner at the bottom of the screen. It's all but impossible to get to the furthest (out) zoom without going to full screen (PF11).

Scrolling through the new menu lists (such as the windmill) also brings up that bottom banner if not in full screen ... siiiigh

• domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    how dare they take away rapid, compound and potent humus, out off inventory and give 27 seaweed humus instead ????????
    insane, paid for it, is theft, now i am even more sure game is making money from doing laundry, wash splash wash money in washing machine, u no need money from players, is why u treat us like idiots, is what u proove with this behaviour for a long time now

• I'm in the same camp as others regarding the lab produced types of seaweed humus that got converted to the regular seaweed humus.  At a minimum should have gotten back what it took to make it in the lab and 100% extra for the change.  Have to remember this one when that "mood" survey arrives.
    The "mood survey" is a joke, in my opinion.
    Nowhere is there a space to say WHY we give the rating we do - and I doubt they bother with the little "tell us what you think" bubble at the top of the screen either.

I think they just put it there to fool folks into thinking they care. They don't even bother to address issues raised repeatedly in the forum.
  • Can not log in today with new changes.  Does not recognize my user name.  It says login not register.  Not sure how I got logged into the forum. Not a happy camper.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Same here apple building missing. :(
    Apple building was supposed to end today, There was a timer  for that. probably the new one will start tomorrow
    Thank you , :)
  • A new little tent appeared today with lists and lists of things to collect (I suppose) because as usual, there are  no meaningful instructions. It's interesting to have new pretty things, but I do get fed up with trying to guess what is required. Am I expected to collect tulips, or random fish, who knows. Deep sigh.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    A new little tent appeared today with lists and lists of things to collect (I suppose) because as usual, there are  no meaningful instructions. It's interesting to have new pretty things, but I do get fed up with trying to guess what is required. Am I expected to collect tulips, or random fish, who knows. Deep sigh.
    That's the Global Points Event.
    You don't collect stuff, you donate it
    and if you are one of the top 5000 most generous givers in the whole world you get a prize
    and if you're not in the top 5000 you get sweet FA

Personally I just donate enough to get all the hard work rewards.
    What we are required to donate will keep changing so I decide what it is I have lots of but no use for and wait till that comes up for donation; donate lots of it; get all the hw rewards; and then ignore it completely till next time.   :¬)

• Personally I just donate enough to get all the hard work rewards.
    What we are required to donate will keep changing so I decide what it is I have lots of but no use for and wait till that comes up for donation; donate lots of it; get all the hw rewards; and then ignore it completely till next time.   :¬)
    Best game plane :-) That's about what I do... lol. The hard work rewards contains catalyst and a GML, that's all I'm after.

• Personally I just donate enough to get all the hard work rewards.
    Best game plane :-) That's about what I do... lol. The hard work rewards contains catalyst and a GML, that's all I'm after.
    That's a good point.  Another way of getting the catalysts and the two gold mining licenses to boot :-)
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102

In no topic of the update announcement it was mentioned that the number of gold flowers we can buy would drop from 5 to 3.
    They make an update called "changes for the better", but they camouflage this change that harms players so that no one notices.

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    Are they ever gonna fix emails not being recognized? I'm tired of being locked out of the forum being told my email does not exist in their system.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 18.06.2022
    The Team is aware of the issue and they are looking into it.
    and they have been working on the forum login problem for several years now - - and more than once we've been told a fix is coming "soon"
  • Oh looks like they don't sort problems out.

Pity - I quite liked the game. Time to blitz the game review sites I suppose. Warn others.
  • Hello
    I have solved the entry to the forum
    entering from outside not from the game and it didn't give me more problems
    I hope that's the way it is for everyone
    I am so glad that works for you ClaudiaGdl !! :)
    For me, the ingame link still works. It's just so baffling why it works for some and not others.
  • Just so ya know, these new WOF animations are a terrible resource hog on the browser. smh .. more unnecessary change for the worse. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the old ones, but sure, lets fix what is not broken and further ignore our community.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    " lets fix what is not broken and further ignore our community." does really seem to sum up Stillfront's strategy. 
  • The continual who-let-the-cows-out advertisements have rendered the game nearly unplayable.

Sign In to comment.