Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Attracting coop members

This discussion was created from comments split from: Farmer's Market Coop (US1).

Comments

• How do you all attract players to your farms?  I have visited farms that are marked that they're looking for a coop, I have sprinkled their fields, buildings, etc.  About 2 out of 30 emails I sent and sprinkled, have I even got a response.  

Any suggestions or comments?
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    How do you all attract players to your farms?  I have visited farms that are marked that they're looking for a coop, I have sprinkled their fields, buildings, etc.  About 2 out of 30 emails I sent and sprinkled, have I even got a response.  

Any suggestions or comments?
    That sounds about right. I run a small co-op and getting new members is rare and getting em to stay is hard. Newer players lose interest, others want a bigger co-op.......... I have gotten offers to merge into higher co-ops but my members and I do not want to. It's just a matter of doing the best ya can with what ya have.
    Leader of TranquilMeadows
    PS My in-game name is Autumn Leaf

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 3,246
    @johngirl87 (US1)  hi jacking someone else's recruitment thread is not very nice
    Please use the forum more responsibly in future

I moved you to your own thread in General

• Play missions during coopcha and other times. New players that aren't in coops still need certificates and play missions. If they are in a mission you know that they are online at that time and are more likely to get a response to sparkles and messages.
  • I apologize!  I thought I was responding to my own thread.  I meant no ill well.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 3,246
    edited 19.06.2022
    @johngirl87 (US1)   Actually it was my error .  It was your recruitment thread so I apologise to you

I will leave this in General as I think you will get more hints as a separate thread

• @johngirl87 (US1)   Actually it was my error .  It was your recruitment thread so I apologise to you

I will leave this in General as I think you will get more hints as a separate thread
    Thank you RosyStarling!  That means a lot :-:smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file