Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Badges

Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102

This emblem board should just be something expository, as there are 12 types of missions and we have to keep changing the emblems in each different mission we join.
From the moment we buy the emblem it should be functional, regardless of whether it is being displayed or not, in the same way as with library books.
Remember when we had to harvest cow by cow to do a milk mission? Today with a click we do this work.
This exchange of badges only wastes time and "time is money".

Comments

• CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    I totally agree with you.. In CC i use the exact same badges exect the one in the middle. When not in CC, i change them to get more of what i need.
  • _Sass_ (US1)_Sass_ (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    edited 15.06.2022
    Having to change badges for every single mission is SO tedious! It would be awesome if they worked like handbooks, but I doubt that would ever happen since we can only use a max of 5 badges (regardless of how many we buy).

However... I would be happy with one of these options, at least:

• (A) having a filter to easily find the badge type you're looking for (crops, stables, etc.)
    OR

• (B) changing it to where badges are automatically enabled when a mission is found--with the auto-select priority given to the best of your available badges each time (without user input)

Either option would be MUCH better than having to enable individual badges repeatedly throughout mission play.

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Hi @_Sass_ (US1)
    The filter idea sounds interesting, but I'm not quite on board for the auto-select for missions.
    For 1, I use badges for other events too, not just the CC. Also, sometimes I prefer to not use the badges
    Did you by chance notice a previous suggestion about badges to have favorites, sort of like on the DSF boat? So far, with all the badge filter ideas suggested, I think I still like that one the best. Here is a link in case anyone missed it;
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/213465/booster-badge-favorites#latest

As for the 1st comment in this thread - - it would certainly be a lot less time consuming if they made these badges always functional as soon as one is bought ... but there was also another suggestion recently to have the ability to turn off library books for when we don't want to use them, and that would be nice here too ;)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Having to change badges for every single mission is SO tedious! It would be awesome if they worked like handbooks, but I doubt that would ever happen since we can only use a max of 5 badges (regardless of how many we buy).

However... I would be happy with one of these options, at least:

• (A) having a filter to easily find the badge type you're looking for (crops, stables, etc.)
    OR

• (B) changing it to where badges are automatically enabled when a mission is found--with the auto-select priority given to the best of your available badges each time (without user input)

Either option would be MUCH better than having to enable individual badges repeatedly throughout mission play.

I had made a suggestion a long time ago for the team to set up boost badge slot so that we could load the board up to match what mission we were in.  As you say, it is so very tedious to keep changing out the badges for every mission.  These slots could contain up to 5 badges.  You know like we have for the Deep Sea Boats, we have two slots that we can pre-set and more if one has subscriptions. We could have something like this only for the Booster Badge Board.

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I think all these ideas are good and would be better than the current setup, but I like FarmerCli's idea the best, that way each player can design their choices based on the badges they have purchased
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    edited 12.12.2022

This emblem board should just be something expository, as there are 12 types of missions and we have to keep changing the emblems in each different mission we join.
    From the moment we buy the emblem it should be functional, regardless of whether it is being displayed or not, in the same way as with library books.
    Remember when we had to harvest cow by cow to do a milk mission? Today with a click we do this work.
    This exchange of badges only wastes time and "time is money".
    Yeap interesing idea, i wish we can have it in real. We can have a building like a Library! "Store Badges" and i suggest, who have buy example a badge lvl 3 for lvl 5 to have a sale. Example if, i have bought a badge lvl 3 and cost is 40k for to buy lvl 5 is 120k, i think is better to have a discount in same badge where we can add also 80k gold for to buy badge lvl 5. Badge orchards will be nice to!
Sign In to comment.