Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Accountability noted in Chat/Activity - Coop Upgrades & Voting

124»

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i agree too the leader should be able to stop donations and upgrades. the leader at one point had to pay gold to create the coop. the coop should be the way they want it including the coop village. if a member does not like it there they have the option of joining a different coop. i have had some leave mine after they find out we are trying to keep the jetty at level 2. it is not right that the leader the one that has spent time growing the coop should have to leave because they dont like the fact something got upgraded. 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 15.01.2020
    Any and all coop activity should show up in the chat activity as all have mentioned above so the leader knows who is doing what and can take action as needed.

A good example: Recently we had a member (long time), for whatever reason, decided to deplete our coop cash by cancelling coop boosters and then restarting them over and over to the tune of about 4 billion farm cash before it was caught. all deputies were demoted immediately and a determination was made as to who it might be and they were booted. The cash drain stopped. Coops need deputies, leaders do their best to appoint those they trust, but anything can happen....

It was reported to support with the question "was it a coop member" or "possibly a glitch".... support came back and confirmed it was a member, not a glitch... but,sadly, would not confirm which member it was.

Would certainly like to warn other coops about this person, but cannot do so since we do not have definitive proof he/she did it!!!

Please add coop activities to chat!!!! Members getting away with some of the BS they pull needs to stop!!!!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Could you PLEASE add a button, or something, that only the leader can use, to stop players adding resources to buildings the leader does not want upgrading.
    This would be a BIG help as players don't take any notice when told not to add to certain buildings.
    Technically they are wasting valuable resources, then the voters start it upgrading, which means it needs more resources to use it.
    Thank you
    AGREE!!!! We really need a way to stop donations.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    If your co-op members want buildings upgraded, then why are you trying to stop them? The resources they are putting into them are THEIRS to do what they want with, not the property of the co-op.

I'm all for a lock. As Uncle John has pointed out, that would eliminate the need for voting. Sometimes it makes sense to slow down upgrades, for a variety of reasons, and a lock would go a long way in helping that. And I don't agree that individual resources are theirs to do with what they want when it involves something that is shared by the coop. Unplanned upgrades can really mess things up, especially for small coops.  It also would help during WWCs. For us, upgrading isn't the goal ...  we really just need places to donate what we've produced for WWC points. The upgrades just happen to be the end result. If we could halt donations when the WWC isn't running, that gives more room for donations when it is. Several benefits to being able to halt. And if a coop leader doesn't want to use that feature -- just like the gold lock -- he or she doesn't have to.
  • I've been looking for this thread for awhile.  It would be wonderful if the coop leader had the ability to lock the various buildings in the coop village if someone unlocks it.  When a building is unlocked, even if you beg people not to donate to the upgrade, someone certainly will.
  • Hi :-)
    We would very much like to see a list of who donated what and when to the different buildings and functions in the village. Furthermore who votes for upgrades and who starts the upgrades. Like the one on the chatroom for donations etc to the coop? Or as a notice in the PMbox to the leader?
    In our coop we have a saboteur that starts unwanted upgrades, and use coop dollars to fulfill the demands for donations before upgrades can start. As this can be done anonymous, it destroys the coop from the inside. Not fun, and absolutely unnecessary. Hopefully it can be solved very soon.
    I totally agree!!  I'd like to see more transparency about who helps besides the 3 names that you see!
Sign In to comment.