Home EN Suggestions

Accountability noted in Chat/Activity - Coop Upgrades & Voting

124»

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i agree too the leader should be able to stop donations and upgrades. the leader at one point had to pay gold to create the coop. the coop should be the way they want it including the coop village. if a member does not like it there they have the option of joining a different coop. i have had some leave mine after they find out we are trying to keep the jetty at level 2. it is not right that the leader the one that has spent time growing the coop should have to leave because they dont like the fact something got upgraded. 
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,582
    Could you PLEASE add a button, or something, that only the leader can use, to stop players adding resources to buildings the leader does not want upgrading.
    This would be a BIG help as players don't take any notice when told not to add to certain buildings.
    Technically they are wasting valuable resources, then the voters start it upgrading, which means it needs more resources to use it.
    Thank you
    AGREE!!!! We really need a way to stop donations.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• I've been looking for this thread for awhile.  It would be wonderful if the coop leader had the ability to lock the various buildings in the coop village if someone unlocks it.  When a building is unlocked, even if you beg people not to donate to the upgrade, someone certainly will.
  • Hi :-)
    We would very much like to see a list of who donated what and when to the different buildings and functions in the village. Furthermore who votes for upgrades and who starts the upgrades. Like the one on the chatroom for donations etc to the coop? Or as a notice in the PMbox to the leader?
    In our coop we have a saboteur that starts unwanted upgrades, and use coop dollars to fulfill the demands for donations before upgrades can start. As this can be done anonymous, it destroys the coop from the inside. Not fun, and absolutely unnecessary. Hopefully it can be solved very soon.
    I totally agree!!  I'd like to see more transparency about who helps besides the 3 names that you see!
Sign In to comment.