Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Allow Multiple Farms on the Same Server !!!

wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
edited 16.05.2022 in Suggestions
Rumours have been swirling around on the International Server for months that players that have multiple farms have been threatened to be outed to GGS by certain players on this server. I am so disgusted by that and feel sorry that someone/s are doing this. It is petty and pathetic. These players must be really unhappy in their lives to stoop to such a thing. Play your own farm/s and stop being a child! 

I think the no multiple farms on the same server is a ridiculous rule. If you have a separate email address for each farm, what is the harm? It means more money to GGS and secures that this game will keep going. With everything that is going on in the world right now, this is a really petty issue. You can't give another player decos or currency,, so what is the problem? I cannot figure out what the harm there is.

I would like GGS to reconsider this ridiculous rule and let players have as many farms as they want to have. With as popular as Tessa's Dream World is, it's obvious that players like to have a chance to recreate farms again. A second farm allows them to do that.

GGS has rebalanced so much of this game to their own advantage and have lost a lot of players who don't want to play this game anymore. So instead of punishing players who want to have multiple farms, just let them farm on as many farms as they like.

The players I know who have been forced to give up their second farms are nice people and are upset that they have to give up a second farm and they have every right to be.

GGS, allow players to have multiple farms!!!!!

Thank you
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Moved to Suggestions

• Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I must say I disagree completely about people having multiple farms.   

One can have 100 farms and compete against themselves. In a competition there have to be rules and competitors have to stick to them.

To a lot of players it is just a game but of course it is a business to GGS and they have to make money.   It spoils the game if one person has more than one farm but as I say this is just my personal opinion and I am afraid that if GGS allow more than one farm then it may be time to say bye to a game I have played for many years and I don't think I am the only one.  .
  • kappougi (JP1)kappougi (JP1) JP1 Posts: 1,559
    I have the same opinion as Mac56.

Even on the Japanese server, there are people who have multiple accounts, belong to different unions, and even move between unions to play.
    In other words, it is possible to have a sub-account answering to your union so that only the main account moves between unions and only a specific union, including your union, gets paid.
    My suggestion is that, as a general rule, connecting to multiple accounts with the same IP address should be cracked down.

If GGS is purely pursuing profit as a business, I think that sub-accounts should not be prohibited by the guidelines.
    And since this problem is a matter that the moderator cannot judge, the moderator should report it to the management and let them decide whether to prohibit or tolerate it.

It is added that there are many voices that sub-accounts should be cracked down on the Japan server and the Japan forum.

Japan server
    Affiliation union: sakura farm
    Leader: kappougi
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    On my opinion this is more problem for GGS then for players, why i say that, because some account just win GML and gold seeds now and not buy gold because its good opportunities to win it, so that will be problem for GGS, this is first. Second some players open multiply account and sent to another coops to spy and to learn strategy and spy to their coop.Third and last problem some people open account and harm the other player because someone buy gold and someone that not play with gold just win gml and gold seeds convert it and just wheel on WOF with multiply account. We can are friend but we have different opinion, this is your opinion and i respect it, but i not think so and not it is good.  
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    This has been a topic that has been brought forward multiple times before, if this thread hits a decent margin of responses then we will convey all the feedbacks given here (both positive and negative) for further proceedings.

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I am a little confused.
    @GREENPANDA (INT1) just a week ago posted on a different thread that limiting players to just 1 account was a good thing, now this thread sounds like they want GGS to allow more than 1 account.  I am wondering if something is lost in translation?  Or did your opinion change?
    Here is the other post I am referencing;
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/216290/multiply-accounts#latest

In response to this suggestion, my opinion is; I do not think GGS should change their stance on 1 account per person per server.
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    edited 18.05.2022
    I am a little confused.
    @GREENPANDA (INT1) just a week ago posted on a different thread that limiting players to just 1 account was a good thing, now this thread sounds like they want GGS to allow more than 1 account.  I am wondering if something is lost in translation?  Or did your opinion change?
    Here is the other post I am referencing;
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/216290/multiply-accounts#latest

In response to this suggestion, my opinion is; I do not think GGS should change their stance on 1 account per person per server.
    I think you have misunderstand me, i am anti-multiply account i dont know how you understand it. You can be confused with your self, i am saying and post before i not accept and i said also now i can not accept that players to have two or more accounts on one server. I not have change my opinion. If you read it better you will understand better. 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I would certainly like this to be forwarded to GGS. Either enforce the rule they have or do away with it.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    As a coop leader, I look for signs that a new member has more than one account.  For example, a member may ask if I would accept his "friend" as a member. I then take a look at their farm. It's hard to find 2 farms that look exactly alike, but a multi-counter will often lay out their farms in a similar fashion. Red flag. I once had a member that I caught chatting with herself to give the impression she was 2 different players. She would say something in chat, then log off and login into her other account and respond. I saw that by the online dots of the players going on and off. I insist that our coop follow the terms of agreement. No cheaters allowed in MY coop! 🤨
  • kappougi (JP1)kappougi (JP1) JP1 Posts: 1,559
    There seems to be a problem with sub-accounts even on servers in each country.
    GGS should follow the guidelines and remind each country's forums of the exclusion of all sub-accounts.
    And that should be done.

Sign In to comment.