Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Multiply Accounts

I want to share with you all, i hope also from GGS will see that. Now  is creat a problem with multiply accounts, because some player are opening multiply accounts for to win benifits, some convert GML and gold seeds for Token, gifts and are destroyng game. If some want to play,  play as a gamer without multiply accounts. One vs one!. If GGS not do it something this will destroy game. I am not knows who is who and this it is not fair!

From small problem now is big problem!

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 11.05.2022
    It is completely against the TOS to have more than one farm per server

If you know of any then send the names to Support HERE
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    @RosyStarling i will, but i am not seeing someone that is banned and has a lot multiply accounts on INT server i am not know who is who, but its good GGS to do a control to all players or to creat any method for to stop it. 

• I'll admit that the newly granted ability to change names makes it much harder to spot multi accounts.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I find it hard to believe that GGs make any sort of attempt to implement the TOS. considering how many there are. I don't believe that they are all that well hidden
  • Well, I was just going through looking for possible players to join and there's a name that's exactly the same except for the numbers in the end. And those numbers are kind of like counting...  like  XXname 1000, xx name 1002, etc.  I lost count around 25 or so.  I started near the bottom and was working my way up and gave up.
  • I suspect (but can't prove) that accounts that buy gold probably won't be banned even if they are multis.and use the same credit card.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file