Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tanuki Pranks

How do you know who is pranking you? I have been receiving pranks each day for the past week. It is getting annoying and would like to find out who it is and why they are doing it. Also, if there is a way to stop it. Please help out. It doesn't feel nice to be losing all my hard work over some prank  :/

Comments

• LuckyAyla (US1)LuckyAyla (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    It's part of the event "Golden Week". Tanuki plays pranks on all farms, but if you can find him somewhere around the farm and click on him he lifts the prank and you get a gift. So, search for a small figure in the surrounding area of the farm that has been pranked and click on him.
  • It's part of the event "Golden Week". Tanuki plays pranks on all farms, but if you can find him somewhere around the farm and click on him he lifts the prank and you get a gift. So, search for a small figure in the surrounding area of the farm that has been pranked and click on him.
    Thanks so much! I am embarrassed for not knowing this. I want to delete the discussion but someone else might find it useful. :D
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    You can read about Golden Week and the tanuki in the GGS wiki HERE
    It is in German but I have it set to auto translate
    Any current event is always on their front page

And the TimeMachine from Crazy BigFarm HERE
    You're very welcome and no need to be embarassed, I know for a fact you're not the only one who didn't know it  ;).
  • I've been getting pranked all over the place and completely forgot to look for him to get the reward ! Thanks for the reminder Ayla, I fear I am late to the party .. heh
  • nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    Maybe I missed something, but I did not see a notice appear anywhere that Golden Week started, either in game or later when I looked in the Forum and on Discord for such an announcement.  I saw the "fog" over one of my buildings and that in itself made me realize that Tanuki must be around, but I only knew this because I was playing the game last year when the event occurred.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    It was tweeted on the 29th April.
    You can see tweets on the right if like me you are not a twitter person

It was also in the notices that appear at the bottom of your farm screen
  • nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    edited 07.05.2022
    Like you, I'm not into the tweets/Twitter.  I see the brief tweet/statement to the right here, so I trust that went out. 

I was thinking there would be an announcement under the Official Announcements section in the Forum; that might be nice to have so the details about the event are listed there.  The more detailed in-game announcements disappear after about half a day, so while I appreciate not being constantly reminded about the event, I also don't have a place to look back at the details.

I didn't see the notice at the bottom of my farm screen, and I play the game several times a day, but maybe I somehow missed it.  Then again, no one in my co-op saw the in-game notice either; I've been having to explain what is going on to some of the other members.  Also, I have noticed that not all the events are announced in-game; for example, when the last Village Fair ran, that was announced in-game, but the parallel FHWE had no in-game notice.
    edited 07.05.2022
    There is a building in the parking lot for the event and our co-op leader kindly sent out a message to let us know (and, I suspect, to avoid co-op members reporting Tanuki to her for pranking ;) ) That's how I knew.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file