Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

L10 Field

Please tell me I am missing something. I spent all the time and obsidian to raise the grand farmhouse to level 11 and then spent more obsidian to be able raise fields to level 10 AND then I had to spend 10,000 diamonds and 2 workers to raise 1 field to level 10 for one lousy wildflower. Is this true?

Comments

• I can't tell you about wild flowers but I planted sunflowers in a level 9 field with blue humus and the results is 360. Sunflowers on my level 10 field with blue humus is 384.
  • I can't tell you about wild flowers but I planted sunflowers in a level 9 field with blue humus and the results is 360. Sunflowers on my level 10 field with blue humus is 384.
    I meant that all the work and time for the upgrade only raised the harvest from 173 to 174. I don't even know what blue humus is. :smile:
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Please tell me I am missing something. I spent all the time and obsidian to raise the grand farmhouse to level 11 and then spent more obsidian to be able raise fields to level 10 AND then I had to spend 10,000 diamonds and 2 workers to raise 1 field to level 10 for one lousy wildflower. Is this true?
    That is why, in my opinion, it is really not worth it to upgrade anything to level 10 at the moment. At least, not until you have nothing better to use diamonds on.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    If you follow all the   i  buttons you can see what improvement you get on each level

then you can make an informed decision on future upgrades

blue humus is what GGS call Premium humus and gives 60% more

My personal opinion agrees with ninjahuman.
    Upgrades to level 10 are way down my priority list

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    There are fertile fields that upgrade for farm $. 
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    All level 10 fields or buildings in main farm are totally useless with out ObsidianFarms feeds, seeds and mold. Better to star on Obsidianfarm than in mainfarm,  Later mainfarm when you have extra Obsidians...  but remember to look  all infos in all buidings, sometimes GGS makes tricks for us.
  • All level 10 fields or buildings in main farm are totally useless with out ObsidianFarms feeds, seeds and mold. Better to star on Obsidianfarm than in mainfarm,  Later mainfarm when you have extra Obsidians...  but remember to look  all infos in all buidings, sometimes GGS makes tricks for us.
    It is sad tis game is being built on tricks. Luckily i only wasted 10,000 diamonds before i found the trick. i will go back to using diamonds for community buildings.
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    That is why, in my opinion, it is really not worth it to upgrade anything to level 10 at the moment. At least, not until you have nothing better to use diamonds on.

you need to make the upgradings to level 10 if you want to buy the last two plots of land 
    you need the researches with the obsidians but you also need these buildings to be on level 10 otherwise you cant procced.
    it is really how you decide to play, everyone has different priorities
    if you dont want the land then leave it for later
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526

you need to make the upgradings to level 10 if you want to buy the last two plots of land 
    you need the researches with the obsidians but you also need these buildings to be on level 10 otherwise you cant procced.
    it is really how you decide to play, everyone has different priorities
    if you dont want the land then leave it for later
    I forgot about that. Actually, I was going to make a post suggesting to change this, because it is really ridiculous in my opinion to force us to upgrade some building that is not feasible at all to obtain some over feature.
  • I found doing all the upgrades to get land to useless in the long run. 430,000 Diamonds to buy 1 plot of new land means it will be years before I can even think about it. Have tons of community buildings that need upgrades first.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file