Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

GOLDFISH RESCUE BUG

Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
I,m not getting points for all my goldfish. Its off. WHY?

ADDED..........Since I hit 60 goldfish it started...make 5 but only one counts..did it twice..67 not by my 75 goldfish
Post edited by Michaelmn569 (US1) on

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Will you do a screenshot of this issue you are having? I can then take it to the proper place to see if it is a bug or something you need to contact support about.
  • I,m not getting points for all my goldfish. Its off. WHY?

ADDED..........Since I hit 60 goldfish it started...make 5 but only one counts..did it twice..67 not by my 75 goldfish
    This time from 60 to 65 got 64.the 65 to 70 only have 66 per secount.
  • I,m not getting points for all my goldfish. Its off. WHY?

This time from 60 to 65 got 64.the 65 to 70 only have 66 per secount.

ITs still doing it. I got pics but don,t know how to upload them.  I NEED TO JUST STOP DOING IT ALOT OF THINGS I DON,T DO OR EVER DO.

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    click the picture icon in the toolbar then follow instructions. I highlighted it the best I could to help.

• click the picture icon in the toolbar then follow instructions. I highlighted it the best I could to help.

THANKS
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    click the picture icon in the toolbar then follow instructions. I highlighted it the best I could to help.

THANKS
    you are very welcome!!!!
  • nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    At a certain number of goldfish (and I don't know what that number is), you have to provide more than one goldfish to increase your points/sec, and the event requires more and more goldfish to change the points/sec number as your number of goldfish grows.  This is the design of this event, and not a bug.  I believe the game says this somewhere, but this round of the event is now done, so I can't tell you where to look at the moment.
  • I Keep plenty of feed. Add gold threw out the event.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I asked the Team about this and showed them the screenshots.  This is the response:

"From 60 goldfish on you need two goldfish for one point, later even 3 or 4 and so on. But the mouseover on the exclamation mark explains that."

I hope that helps. :)

• I asked the Team about this and showed them the screenshots.  This is the response:

"From 60 goldfish on you need two goldfish for one point, later even 3 or 4 and so on. But the mouseover on the exclamation mark explains that."

I hope that helps. :)

Thanks for info. They must of changed it/used to give exact

• Hi there. 
    I make loads of goldfish food but I keep runig out
    please feedback gow to fix
    where can I post screenshots ?
  • Marine750 (FR1)Marine750 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 27,745
    edited 04.05.2022
    Bonjour

C'est en français, désolé.

Post edited by Marine750 (FR1) on
  • nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    I think you are making goldfish pellets on the Gourmet Farm, which are used in the village pond on the cooperative village.  You want to make goldfish flakes on the Main Farm, which is used for feeding the goldfish in this event.  You can also make goldfish pellets on the Main Farm, so be careful which one you choose.  They look nearly the same, but pellets are a little more yellow and the flakes are more orange.
Sign In to comment.