Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

TranquilMeadows (US1) is looking for new friends!!!!

Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
edited 02.05.2022 in Cooperatives
I would LOVE to introduce ya to TranquilMeadows. We are a small co-op with all research done, except recruitment. We are a laid-back group, who enjoy playing the game how we want to. We are looking for new members to help us grow. We have plenty of room if another co-op would like to merge in. All we ask is be polite/respectful, help when/where ya can, don't go red without notice. NO GOLD! Simple enough??? I would prefer level 25+ BUT will make exceptions.

Thx for taking the time to read!!
Post edited by Autumnferret (US1) on

Comments

• Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 198
    How about a Level 225?
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    edited 03.02.2021
    How about a Level 225?

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
  • Deuceter (US1)Deuceter (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I would like to join a cooperative please, daily player!
    I would like to join a cooperative please, daily player!
    Come on over if ya wish!! I cannot send invite if ya already in a co-op. You would have to leave where ya are first.
    Alright so I have gotten a few likes, 2 comments, and still no new members. Any suggestions on how to grow? Seems like I'm caught in a catch22 of where people want co-ops with more people but need the people to get the people.........
  • Not sure of my level but am a daily player. Join all activities.

Not sure of my level but am a daily player. Join all activities.

you are welcome to come on over and see if we a good fit! Right now I'm not as much worried about level. Many of the top co-ops say a minimum level and have members that don't meet that requirement lol
  • kjni (US1)kjni (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Would love the opportunity to join your co-op. I am a relatively new daily player, and have been trying to join but haven't gotten any response. I appreciate any consideration!
    Thank you,

Kristin
    Would love the opportunity to join your co-op. I am a relatively new daily player, and have been trying to join but haven't gotten any response. I appreciate any consideration!
    Thank you,

Kristin
    WELCOME!!!
    edited 18.07.2021
    We still have plenty of room! Also have deputy positions available. EFFECTIVE 7/18: There will be a longer adjustment/waiting period before being promoted to deputy to make sure newbies are understanding our current flow style.
    TranquilMeadows has plenty of room! Come as ya are, or bring your friends. 
    We may be small, but we are level 205 and currently ranked 70th in overall standings plus have village level of 130. We are silver in co-op championship and platinum in village fair.
    Spots still open! Plenty of opportunities await at TranquilMeadows!!
  • Ms Dawn (US1)Ms Dawn (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    how do you join a Co-op if you are in another Co-Op? Do you take everything with you ?
    how do you join a Co-op if you are in another Co-Op? Do you take everything with you ?
    First u would have to leave your current co-op. Everything in your personal inventory comes with u. Anything u have already donated to your current co-op ya won't get back. Hope this helps your understand!
    edited 20.07.2021
    "BASIC participation required" & "no pressure co-op" should NOT be a contradiction. If ya feel it is, then maybe this is not the co-op for you. Basic participation includes: watering trees, little help here and there in village, helping with co-op events like Goldfish Rescue, VF, HWE, CC. Doing missions during CC when u are here but not die hard. In other words when ya online at least hit the mission button and see what ya get while harvesting away. 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 19.07.2021
    Can I join your co op, I am level 735? Very active player
    Can I join your co op, I am level 735? Very active player
    Love to have ya, but ya on the wrong server :(
    edited 22.07.2021
    TranquilMeadows is regrouping. We got away from the "farm your way" style that is what we started this co-op believing. We are going back to our roots of "farm your way" to relax and enjoy the game.
    currently: co-op level 213
    village level 135
    rank 70
    platinum in Village Fair
    bronze in CC - if that's too low for ya then why not join and help move us back up? Would only take 1, maybe 2, more active member to knock us there

• nessie_ (US1)nessie_ (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I would LOVE to introduce ya to TranquilMeadows. We are a small co-op with all research done, except recruitment. We are a laid-back group, who enjoy playing the game how we want to. We are looking for new members to help us grow. We have plenty of room if another co-op would like to merge in. All we ask is be polite/respectful, help when/where ya can, don't go red without notice. NO GOLD! Simple enough??? I would prefer level 25+ BUT will make exceptions.

I just applied. I'm new to the game, can you let me in? :(

I just applied. I'm new to the game, can you let me in? :(
    WELCOME!!!!
    TranquilMeadows still has room for anyone that wants to have fun playing a game YOUR WAY. We ask for so very little. Help when ya can, but more importantly Enjoy the game!

currently: co-op level 218
    village level 139
    rank 70
    Platinum in Village Fair
    Silver in CC
  • I'm level 34 and try to participate often in cooperatives. I'm trying to find an active one and was wondering if I could join yours?
    We still have plenty of room!
    Just to cover something that has recently come up: I will NOT make someone a deputy as soon as they join. I do believe there is an adjustment period for any new members. And I do NOT make anyone a deputy just for the prestige of the title and yellow jacket.

We are also NOT a dating co-op. Please do not come in and start asking if someone needs a girl/boy friend.

THANK YOU

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file