Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Introduce Experience Points for Regular Feed and Fertiliser

One problem when the whole laboratory setup was changed is that as premium feed and fertiliser can no longer be produced as easily, often you have to use regular feed for your stables and orchards. This costs a lot more in production costs, but I'm not going into that here.

Another problem is that you don't get experience from beginning production with regular feed and fertiliser. As a result, it is much harder to level up. My farms focus more on stables and orchards, with 182 stables and 41 orchards split across the main, gourmet and flower farms. Now I get zero experience from beginning production of the stables and orchards and it is way harder to level up now.

This probably impacted me more heavily than most other players, but I am sure that many other players are also losing out on a lot of experience from this change. This is why I would like to suggest that some experience points are given for beginning production with regular feed and fertiliser. Even if it is just half of the premium amount, I think it will help a lot so players are still able to try to reach higher levels.

Comments

• Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
     I really  do not want any extra experience points, I try to my best to avoid those as much as I can. We all have different strategies of this game and now we have a possibility to choose, if we want to have more XP:s or not.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
     I really  do not want any extra experience points, I try to my best to avoid those as much as I can. We all have different strategies of this game and now we have a possibility to choose, if we want to have more XP:s or not.
    I don't understand why you would want to do this. Levelling up allows you to gain some farm dollars each time you level up and it allows you to unlock more things for your farm. Unless you are talking about for events, in which case it is questionable whether there are supposed to be players sticking in some level group to have an easier way to get higher ranks.

Anyway, allowing us to collect premium fertiliser and feed in larger amounts will help a lot. But I don't know if the game is allowing this kind of accumulation anymore of the premium feeds and fertilisers.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I don't fully understand either, but I will say I have met quite a few players that prefer not to level up and do not like anything that gives bonus XP.
    So, it is a choice ..... different strategies for different folks
    I don't fully understand either, but I will say I have met quite a few players that prefer not to level up and do not like anything that gives bonus XP.
    So, it is a choice ..... different strategies for different folks
    Eventually you are obtaining a few million dollars for every 1 million XP you are gaining from those dollar bonuses though.

It would be good if they can give some reasons for it. The main thing I have heard is that they just want to stay in lower level leagues for events, which is not a good reason in my opinion.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
     The main thing I have heard is that they just want to stay in lower level leagues for events, which is not a good reason in my opinion.
    Sounds like a perfectly good reason to me  :¬D
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I, too, avoid experience points at all costs as I don't want to level up too rapidly. I personally would hate to receive experience points from regular feed, or anything else for that matter. 
    I don't understand why you would want to do this. Levelling up allows you to gain some farm dollars each time you level up and it allows you to unlock more things for your farm. Unless you are talking about for events, in which case it is questionable whether there are supposed to be players sticking in some level group to have an easier way to get higher ranks.

Anyway, allowing us to collect premium fertiliser and feed in larger amounts will help a lot. But I don't know if the game is allowing this kind of accumulation anymore of the premium feeds and fertilisers.
    Farm dollars aren't an issue.  I have more than I can use at any given moment with fishing. Some players take a back seat approach to all the competition, so we're in no hurry to unlock more and more things on our farms.
     The main thing I have heard is that they just want to stay in lower level leagues for events, which is not a good reason in my opinion.
    Agreed. That and not wanted to max out our farms. The appeal of the game for me is the actually building of my farm, taking time and pleasure in each new achievement. I've seen too many players get burned out when they've reached high levels and don't really have that much to do except level up existing stables or fields or orchards or what have you. Some of us signed up for a relaxing farm game, and do our best to play it that way.
    This kind of strategy sort of distorts the point of having those level groups though.

Farm dollars aren't an issue.  I have more than I can use at any given moment with fishing. Some players take a back seat approach to all the competition, so we're in no hurry to unlock more and more things on our farms.
    Agreed. That and not wanted to max out our farms. The appeal of the game for me is the actually building of my farm, taking time and pleasure in each new achievement. I've seen too many players get burned out when they've reached high levels and don't really have that much to do except level up existing stables or fields or orchards or what have you. Some of us signed up for a relaxing farm game, and do our best to play it that way.
    What you are saying doesn't make sense. Just because you like to gain experience points does not mean that you are rushing to make progress or are not playing with a relaxed playing style. I am sure you did not mean to say that, but it comes across that way and you can easily do those things while gaining a lot experience points (like 500k+ per day easily if premium feeds and fertilisers can be used frequently again) as well just from logging in a couple of times and harvesting everything.

That being said, as you say a lot of people do not want to gain experience points from those items, I hope they can set it up so premium feed and fertilisers can be used frequently again so both groups of people will win in that situation. It is annoying that I used to be able to gain 1 million XP per day just from harvesting and feeding all the stables and orchards and the other buildings like the windmill when I was somewhat more active and the ability to level up, in a sense, just gets wiped away like that.
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    Cases where you might want to refrain leveling up is when you are at the highest level of a batch of (F)HWE. For example, level 63 and FLevel 55. 
Sign In to comment.