Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa Dream World High Ranking Strategy?

When I look at the top ranked players, I'm just so confused.
Silos? Fast fertilizer? I understand HOW to make lots of dream XP, but what's the financial base? In Greta's DW, the main money source is project completion. What's the main source in TDW? Is it simply by leveling up? Do these players use gold to get lv7 special press? If so, how do they keep a constant supply of tools for the 300%? Or do they simply use the 200% option? That's still a lot of certificates!

I've played two TDW so far, and placed high 200's, low 300's. I do not heavily invest in TDW, but I'm just stupendously curious what the top strategies are.

Comments

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    That is a lot of certificates indeed. I find that the more time spent on quick harvests, gives more certs per min than longer harvests (such as alfalfa in fields/mills/cows, or corn through fields/mills/chickens)

Have you looked through the Tutorials & FAQs section of this forum?
    There are 2 threads I found there where players have shared strategies on Tessa's DW

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/211716/beginners-tessas-dream-world-tutorial-basics#latest

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/203304/dream-world-guide/p1
  • Although those links did help me get started, this thread is a question about how the top ranked players get their XP and dollars.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    The secret for the Tessa's dream is XP-orders on the market. More you do those, better and better those comes. Needs a lot of barns, all stuff can buy with money, and controlling orders with stuff you have on your farm... no pigs, eggs, bakery etc. Also needs  the press on the high level.. And more levels you get, more XP's and money... 
  • What's the best single product? Milk, apples? What building is best? Big cows or regular themed cows? Co-op orchards or regular orchards?

And btw the #1 ranked player has mass silos so I suspect they were just producing speed fertilizer the whole time. Not sure how they made money or dung (I only saw one colossal cow).
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    not sure if that would be the case, speed fertilizer does not give XP when harvested, only regular fert does

so what you're asking is how they strategize to get 1st place .... I might be crazy, but I'm thinking they probably wouldn't want to share this info so others can't make it tougher on them to rank so high ;)

however, if they have figured something out, I bet others can too, just need to play around with stuff & look more closely at numbers .... where there's a will there's a way :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file