Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Accidentally demolished Level 5/6Grand Farmhouse on Main Farm:-(((

I bought Grand Farmhouse from Reward Centre I built it on my main Farm.. I got to level5/6 and accidentally demolished it (NOOOOOOOOOO!!) I have gotten in touch with Support but not sure if they can help.. Anybody have this problem before???

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I bought Grand Farmhouse from Reward Centre I built it on my main Farm.. I got to level5/6 and accidentally demolished it (NOOOOOOOOOO!!) I have gotten in touch with Support but not sure if they can help.. Anybody have this problem before???

I'm very sorry to hear about that Bobby. I know I would be extremely frustrated if that happened to me. Hopefully support can do something to fix the issue, but realistically it would be very surprising if that happens.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I am so sorry for what happened to you, but I did read on some of the skins/buildings in My game that If you take down a specific skin/ building that you won't be able to rebuild or re-add  it, I do hope that is not the case & I do hope they can help you with this situation, good luck :) .
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Thanks BD.. All good Support have helped me out.. I found the *deleted Grand House* in my inventory Themed building .. I want to thank GGS for helping me out.. I will be extremely careful in future.. This is the first time I have done this
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    That's great to here Bobby ... you must be so relieved!!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 26.03.2022
    @Bobby88 (AU1)  So glad to hear, Bobby. We've all had moments like that in the game. We're talking instant panic! See the source image
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Thanks BD.. All good Support have helped me out.. I found the *deleted Grand House* in my inventory Themed building .. I want to thank GGS for helping me out.. I will be extremely careful in future.. This is the first time I have done this
    Great to hear that.

Happy Farming,
    Bunny
  • Ho11ywood (US1)Ho11ywood (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    A player in my coop demo'd a regular house and pushed it to finish so that she could upgrade her laboratory. In clicking too fast, she accidently demo'd her level 26 Lab. She immediately placed a support ticket and did not play her farm any further until she heard from GGS.

To her surprise, they reversed the demo on the lab. They took back the $44 million she received for the demo and put the Level 26 lab in her drop box to be re-placed on her farm.

So kudos to GGS for doing that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file