Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where is Greta??

Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
Greta is late for her appointment!!
Did GGS forgot to push the button or something?
we have no dream world... and no announcement about it. is there a problem?

Comments

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I have been wondering the same thing. Maybe she ran off with the leprechaun.
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    So... GGS is looking for her 
    nice one ha ha ha 
  • NanaB (US1)NanaB (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    oh Greta, where are you dear???????
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    She's full of beans and  not ready for bed yet

She'll get tired eventually and nod off 
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    oh Greta, where are you dear???????
    She's full of beans and  not ready for bed yet

She'll get tired eventually and nod off 
      :D  :D:D
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Well I for one am glad she hasn't come.....finally some peace and quiet for some time.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    My guess is that greta has some problems with colours and letters in same server. I like colours... blue and yellow. 
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I will hand Greta some gas x and let's sing her a lullaby 

:-D
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    My guess is that greta has some problems with colours and letters in same server. I like colours... blue and yellow. 

Greta en Tessa zijn geen verplichting Kimmie :) Zelf laat ik Tessa voor wat het is en Greta 1 x per 14 dagen is goed te doen. En het ligt eraan wat je als coop doet. Succes
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

Greta en Tessa zijn geen verplichting Kimmie :) Zelf laat ik Tessa voor wat het is en Greta 1 x per 14 dagen is goed te doen. En het ligt eraan wat je als coop doet. Succes

"Greta and Tessa are not an obligation Kimmie :) I myself leave Tessa for what it is and Greta 1 x per 14 days is doable. And it depends on what you do as a coop. Good luck"

Please keep to English here

• Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102

The place to buy gold is not opening in the Greta World, is it just here? I updated and nothing happen
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 25.03.2022
    I know it is not obligated but diamonds are needed for  many things now. So if you want to get anywhere with your regular farm you have to go with the flow.
    I  stopped playing all other events and my coopmembers count on me to help with the dreamfarms. But a holiday now and then would be welcome. I  had hoped Gretha would be lost somewhere....if only for one week.
    Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310

"Greta and Tessa are not an obligation Kimmie :) I myself leave Tessa for what it is and Greta 1 x per 14 days is doable. And it depends on what you do as a coop. Good luck"

Please keep to English here

i know, sorry
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Greta's here now.  :)
  • I know it is not obligated but diamonds are needed for  many things now. So if you want to get anywhere with your regular farm you have to go with the flow.
    I  stopped playing all other events and my coopmembers count on me to help with the dreamfarms. But a holiday no and then would be welcome. I  had hoped Gretha would be lost somewhere....if only for one week.

I like the Greta dream farm. Its the easiest one to win the most diamonds from with the least time invested. I take a break from dream world when the Tessa "missions" event comes up. Its the one that rewards the fewest diamonds and requires the largest time investment.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file