Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop gold fish

Am I right in that if my Fishpond in the village is lvl. 8, it may contain 1,850,000 fish that eat approx. 14% feed.
If it is upgraded to lvl. 9, but with the same amount of fish, they probably do not eat more feed ??

I do not see on crazybigfarm whether it is a good idea to upgrade it, but we have problems with too much feed and do not completely agree on whether it should be upgraded?
The others say it will require more feed

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    As far as I'm aware, the feed usage is dependent on how many fish are actually in the pond not it's max capacity.  The number will increase each time Goldfish Rescue runs. Upgrading it will increase all your members VH.
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    As far as I'm aware, the feed usage is dependent on how many fish are actually in the pond not it's max capacity.  The number will increase each time Goldfish Rescue runs. Upgrading it will increase all your members VH.
    Ty
  • The more fish the more they eat. If you get to a point that you can't keep up with feeding them some will "die off". It may be better to have the larger pond even if you can't keep all the fish fed if you are maxed out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file