Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Ended] Late Valentine Day Cupid's Balloon Give Away - WINNERS!

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
edited 03.03.2022 in Contests & Awards

Late Valentine Day Give Away

I have 3 Cupid's Balloon decorations to give away

All you have to is enter your UserName and Server HERE
They are numbered in the order they come in

No log in needed.
if you enter more than once all entries will be voided.

random number generator will then choose three  BigFarmers who will each receive a Cupid's Balloon

Standard contest rules apply. HERE
One entry per person. All entries void if you enter more than once

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Good luck to those who partake in this, I do not wish to make a google account when I do not even use google, Cupid decoration is so cute, but still does not make me want to make a account there, wishing the winner's all the best, :)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Good luck to those who partake in this, I do not wish to make a google account when I do not even use google, Cupid decoration is so cute, but still does not make me want to make a account there, wishing the winner's all the best, :)
    @Blue Denim (US1)  this particular one does not require a google account login, you can enter without signing into google
    edited 15.02.2022
    @Blue Denim (US1)  this particular one does not require a google account login, you can enter without signing into google
    That is not true, I went to that page and it wanted Me to make a account, it would not let Me just click My answer without logging into account which I do not have, that was My experience when i went to that page, I guess not everyone has the same one.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    All the best to everyone <3

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

Recipients of the Cupid's Balloon decoration are

Bear (NL1)
    Lucky287 (IN1)
    JVD (US1)

Thank you CM Mystletainne for doing the draw

Sorry for the extraneous question but it was worth it as some of your answers did give me a smile :)

I hope you all enjoyed Valentines Day

Congrat's to the winner's.

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    That is not true, I went to that page and it wanted Me to make a account, it would not let Me just click My answer without logging into account which I do not have, that was My experience when i went to that page, I guess not everyone has the same one.
    Wow, that is interesting.  Some of these contests do require a google account login, but some do not.  I don't particularly like having to login to google, but I do at least have an account that I can.
    This balloon deco contest, I did validly enter without logging into google. I do not understand it enough to know why you could not; that is sad  :(
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 17.02.2022
    Congrats to the winners!! Ty for the contest! I wondered about the extra blank that we had to answer. It would be fun to get to see what others typed in there :-)

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Thank you @RosyStarling
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Congratulations to the winners :)

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    As Heather says you should have been able to enter without logging in to a Google account.
    I asked more technical people but no-one can understand why you were asked to log in

I hope you can take part in the next one
    As Heather says you should have been able to enter without logging in to a Google account.
    I asked more technical people but no-one can understand why you were asked to log in

I hope you can take part in the next one
    I have no idea why I was asked to log in as well, just made no sense to Me, I hope I can partake in the next one as well, thanks Rosy, :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file